You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CheapWine

Did I win or did I lose?

29 comments in this topic

[U571]
Members
1,958 posts
13,346 battles

Something I have noticed at T9 and T10, a Kills add to the credits.  I have done damage and not gotten as many credits as if I do the same amount of Damage but get a Kill or Two to go with it.

Beta Testers
1,357 posts
16,398 battles
On 10/17/2017 at 4:32 AM, CylonRed said:

Nope - since the switch to straight service costs it takes Unicum level damage to make money in 9-10 tier games.

Yeah...no this is just not true. WE must participate in matches to make coin. Capping, doing damage and taking damage in cap circles, doing everything we can to contribute. Too many folks sit out there and take pot shots at max range. Remember we pay for ammo used, so sit out there and snipe get 1 hit in 10 and pay.

Members
4,815 posts
7,963 battles
12 hours ago, SgtSpud said:

Yeah...no this is just not true. WE must participate in matches to make coin. Capping, doing damage and taking damage in cap circles, doing everything we can to contribute. Too many folks sit out there and take pot shots at max range. Remember we pay for ammo used, so sit out there and snipe get 1 hit in 10 and pay.

I have to use every flag to get credits - been easier with French cruisers to make money but still easy to lose credits.  Take the flags away....  I would be losing a lot more.  Now BBs - US especially - top tiers are, for me, impossible to do well enough to even come close with every economic flag I have mounted.  Lose 100K easily every game minimum.  Get burned down in in very short time at higher tier games.  I always get to be the one focused early on even with other BBs around me.  The average player is not going to do well at high tiers by design.  Unicum - not so much an issue but unicum is not even near the average player.

A lot does depend on the ship - the larger the harder it is to make credits. 

Edited by CylonRed

[PVE]
Members
16,089 posts
10,670 battles
2 hours ago, CylonRed said:

I have to use every flag to get credits - been easier with French cruisers to make money but still easy to lose credits.  Take the flags away....  I would be losing a lot more.  Now BBs - US especially - top tiers are, for me, impossible to do well enough to even come close with every economic flag I have mounted.  Lose 100K easily every game minimum.  Get burned down in in very short time at higher tier games.  I always get to be the one focused early on even with other BBs around me.  The average player is not going to do well at high tiers by design.  Unicum - not so much an issue but unicum is not even near the average player.

A lot does depend on the ship - the larger the harder it is to make credits. 

If you can swing the doubloons, the permanent camo helps at T7+. The service cost discount (not including ammo) starts at -5% at T7 and stacks with the -10% flag and -10% Clan bonus for a total of -25% service cost discount. At T10, the permanent camo discount is -50%, so with the flag and Clan bonuses you can have a -70% discount on the service cost. Some of the permanent camo also comes with a silver bonus as well as that you can stack with the credit flags. Also some daily missions give credit bonuses as well, so you want to play high tier on those days if you can.

Edited by Kizarvexis
T7 is -5% instead of -10%, sorry