Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BB3_Oregon_Steel

LHG Clan is Recruiting - Free Cheeseburgers for all!!!

11 comments in this topic

[LHG]
Members
1,659 posts
4,932 battles

EfXIpa.jpg

and there's more where that came from. :Smile_great:

Ok, sorry, no real cheeseburgers here but how is a girl suppose to compete with the whole "clan recruiting" post a second around here.  

Anyway, now that I've gotten your attention (and who could resist a good cheeseburger anyway right?) I'd like to invite you to join the LHG clan.  

We're a smallish clan of about 15 active players.  We like to division with each other, simu drop into Ranked Battles together and we are just, in general, trying to build a pretty neat clan.  Our requirements are pretty simple, leave your salt in the ocean, be respectful of your clan mates and be a player who plays WOWS on something like a regular basis.  

We have people in our clan that are just happy to division with each other and earn oil, we have others that are interested in building a team for Clan Wars so if that's what you're into, we'd love to have you join our team.  We have some players who are just starting out and others who have been around for a while so don't let inexperience stop you from coming aboard coz we're interested in building for the future, not just what we have today. 

If this is sounds good to you, then I'd like to invite you to look us up and put in an application, or you can register at our clan site at http://www.losthoursgaming.com/forum.  Register for the site, look in the upper right quadrant of the page and hit "Apply Now".  

I really hope to see some of you in our ranks, but if not, see you out there on the electronic seas. 

oh yes, and Cheeseburgers* of ALL !!!! :Smile_izmena:

*electronic - not a real cheeseburger

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel

[LHG]
Members
1,659 posts
4,932 battles

2g7YA2.jpg

As promised, more Cheeseburgers*!!!  :Smile_great:

*electronic - not a real chesseburger

And yes were are still recruiting!!!!  :Smile_izmena:

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel

[LHG]
Members
1,659 posts
4,932 battles
5 minutes ago, timbergreywolf2 said:

You May want to change your title to LHG     not LHA

Opps, thanks for catching that :Smile_medal:

[LHG]
Members
1,659 posts
4,932 battles

UmQQsJ.png

And yet another cheeeseburger*!!!  Lots more where that came from. :Smile_great:

*electronic - not a real cheeseburger

Oh yes and still recruiting!!! :cap_rambo:

[LHG]
Members
1,659 posts
4,932 battles

N8wwcw.jpg

And what are burgers and fries without a rich creamy milkshake!!! Now we have it all!!!

And yes Still Recruiting!!! :Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this