You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
comtedumas

I said something in the thread, but I wanted to make it a topic.

17 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,214 battles

In the thread “will you buy the Scharnhorst after the rental” (or something close to that) I put in that I would but due to my heart condition I can’t work and didn’t have the money for it.  I didn’t expect anything, just letting everybody know I would buy it.  (I also mentioned I was a veteran.). 

Well, up stepped CRZYHAWK.  (I hope I spelled that right.  Very sorry if I didn’t.). He sent me a message out of the blue to “Enjoy my new Scharnhorst.”  I actually couldn’t believe it, he sent me a expensive premium ship in game.  I was flabbergasted.  I immediately said thank you and did exactly that, enjoyed my new ship.  I don’t have a lot of games in here but she is wonderful.  

So, again, thank you very much to CRZYHAWK.  

• Cool 6

[TBW]
Members
6,403 posts
12,050 battles

This community is truly great even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes. To @crzyhawk Please respond to this text, so that I can give you my plus 1 (at the very least) and extend my thanks to you to for being who you are. I am not always good with words but then words can never truly express feelings. I am proud to be on this Earth at the same time as you. Good luck to you and yours forever!

I almost forgot, Congratulations on your new Ship @comtedumas , now get your self some 19 point German Captains.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Indeed, kudos @crzyhawk!

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,214 battles
7 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

This community is truly great even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes. To @crzyhawk Please respond to this text, so that I can give you my plus 1 (at the very least) and extend my thanks to you to for being who you are. I am not always good with words but then words can never truly express feelings. I am proud to be on this Earth at the same time as you. Good luck to you and yours forever!

I almost forgot, Congratulations on your new Ship @comtedumas , now get your self some 19 point German Captains.

I have a15, 11, a 8 and a 6 and they are rapidly going up.  I need the halloween missions to start to earn more flags.  But the 19 pt Captains will come.  

[LHG]
Members
1,652 posts
4,919 battles

That was a particularly awesome response.  Sometimes the awesomeness of people can catch you totally by surprise.  

Way to go crzyhawk!!! :Smile_medal:

[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
12,132 battles

Crzy is an exemplary wows citizen even before acts of kindness like this. 

BZ to you mate. 

And to OP, i hope you be well and have fun.

Members
566 posts
1,889 battles

You are fine gentleman Crzyhawk. 

Image result for pictures of wonderful kindness

Goodness of heart will be repaid with kindness in life. You are just wonderful person Crzyhawk. And Comtedumas I am happy you received a kindness for your hurt and suffering. World is better for this generous deed. 

[-BMV-]
Members
202 posts
13,581 battles

This thread, right here is the reason why i stopped been a forum lurker and came to the light (although i only have like 12 posts). Out of all the Game communities i've been over the years, this has been the best, absolutely the best one out there. Congrats on your new Shiny Horse, Enjoy her and see you on battle, i will make sure to open fire at you first :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
566 posts
1,889 battles
7 minutes ago, yashma said:

Image result for so beautiful meme

Mr. Yashma. Kindness is easy to make light of. As it makes some people uncomfortable. Open heart see this for the good it is. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,177 posts
11,693 battles
19 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

@crzyhawk   Karma works...  It isn't a Premie, but a little payback sent your way.  Check your email for details.

Thanks mate it's very much appreciated!

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,177 posts
11,693 battles
19 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

meh, I'm not that great.  I can be a really, salty grumpy bastich in games, but I do believe in vets sticking together, and I believe that when you're in position to do something good for someone you should.  To be fair, I try to not be salty...I just fail.  A lot.

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
9,708 posts
7,466 battles
19 hours ago, yashma said:

Image result for so beautiful meme

This

17 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

meh, I'm not that great.  I can be a really, salty grumpy bastich in games, but I do believe in vets sticking together, and I believe that when you're in position to do something good for someone you should.  To be fair, I try to not be salty...I just fail.  A lot.

Thank you for your service, the both of you.

:Smile_honoring: