You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Losses Lately

8 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,483 battles

It's been a very bad week. Losses are piling up. now I know I contribute my fair share to a number of loses, but lately, there's no winning. These losses are routes, curb stomps, runaway rollover a** whippings. Even when I play well, it's tough to do much when the rest of your team is on the bottom. Teams with brilliant ideas like lets go up the middle in 2 Brothers...crap like that. Passive play running rampant. Wonder why I'm never on the curb stomping side of the action?? Maybe I need a break. 

Edited by KalishniKat
  • Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,191 battles

My WR has been fluctuating wildy for the past few days, from about 57.55% to about 57.44% and then back up to 57.51% then back down to 57.48%

[PNP]
Members
393 posts
2,957 battles

I have learned to never play on the weekends, except there is a good xp event going on. Those matches with weekend warriors can get really inconsistent. If you are looking to improve WR, I have found that the weekdays is the best time to do it in my experience.  

[NET]
Beta Testers
457 posts
3,830 battles

me too. so bad lately. makes my want to log off and jump in front of a train.

Members
566 posts
1,461 battles

If high tier potatoes are giving you a rise in high blood pressure, you can always opt for the lower tier potatoes.

Lesser stress and easier to manage one's sanity. 

[O7]
Members
595 posts
7,864 battles

Take a break and stop digging your hole deeper. Anger is one of the worst things for your performance. 

[PSP]
Members
6,291 posts
8,915 battles
45 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

My WR has been fluctuating wildy for the past few days, from about 57.55% to about 57.44% and then back up to 57.51% then back down to 57.48%

If you think that defines "wildly" you need to brush up on the concepts of variability and statistical significance. Or were you being ironic?

Edited by Snargfargle

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Do what needs to be done instead of what you want to do. I'm still trying to master that- but I'm certain it's the key.