Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Krickett_1

Way to much punishment for little mistakes

53 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
102 battles

When a Cruiser has 65% of their life left and just happens to get hit from a battleship (even when not broadside) and dies there is a problem. Yet that same Battleship can take over 65+ hits from a Cruiser and not really have any worries.  Time Battleships are nerfed 

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,191 battles

Didn’t you quit last thread?

E08AD6A5-4602-40FF-9F84-2B26CAC0B325.jpeg

Edited by FireAndHEspam
  • Cool 5

Members
3,470 posts
6,173 battles

When cruisers can sling large cars and hit a BB - then maybe you can talk.  Since they don't...  I have taken 2 cits and had roughly 1/3rd of my health removed in a cruiser in a volley,. survived the match, and still did 50K+ damage.

[SOV]
Members
382 posts
6,423 battles

"way too much punishment for little mistakes"

I came from LoL, tell me about it....

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,798 posts
9,825 battles

:cap_haloween:

:Smile_popcorn:

and Lastly, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :etc_red_button:

for too many reasons from bb player, no more noobish request to NERF ships, they are fine until NOOB request

[SALVO]
Members
17,056 posts
17,716 battles
12 minutes ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

When a Cruiser has 65% of their life left and just happens to get hit from a battleship (even when not broadside) and dies there is a problem. Yet that same Battleship can take over 65+ hits from a Cruiser and not really have any worries.  Time Battleships are nerfed 

Not just no.  But HELL TO THE NO!!!!

Part of the battleships' entire reason for being is to be able to take punishment and keep on fighting.  Cruisers are not supposed to be able to, as Admiral Akbar would say, repel firepower of that magnitude!!!  If they could, ya know what they'd be?  They'd be BATTLESHIPS!!!

And BTW, showing that enough broadside to get hit by multiple citadels isn't a "little mistake".  It's a HUGE mistake!!!

Edited by Crucis
  • Cool 3

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,191 battles

*I did a dumb here and screwed everything up* repost below

Edited by FireAndHEspam

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,191 battles
7 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Not just no.  But HELL TO THE NO!!!!

Part of the battleships' entire reason for being is to be able to take punishment and keep on fighting.  Cruisers are not supposed to be able to, as Admiral Akbar would say, repel firepower of that magnitude!!!  If they could, ya know what they'd be?  They'd be BATTLESHIPS!!!

And BTW, showing that enough broadside to get hit by multiple citadels isn't a "little mistake".  It's a HUGE mistake!!!

C8E0BAA5-C3D9-4EE3-A042-38CA69449E59.jpeg

And yes I do have an army of these 

Edited by FireAndHEspam
  • Cool 1

[FML]
Members
1,758 posts
10,132 battles
17 minutes ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

Whilst it is clear that you are still struggling with this game, I am disappointed that you didn't take me up on my offer to assist you. People on this forum are often willing to help new players, but react badly to ill-thought through changes to the game's balance, as you have suggested here. 

Generally, battleships are designed to kill cruisers. Good cruiser players use hard cover, such as islands, or soft cover, such as smoke, to protect them from return fire. They use their superior speed and agility to dodge incoming shellfire, rather than just taking the punishment. If you have not demonstrated that you've done these things before demanding changes, people are going to flip out at you. 

How you proceed is up to you. 

• Cool 3

Members
13 posts
102 battles
6 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Whilst it is clear that you are still struggling with this game, I am disappointed that you didn't take me up on my offer to assist you. People on this forum are often willing to help new players, but react badly to ill-thought through changes to the game's balance, as you have suggested here. 

Generally, battleships are designed to kill cruisers. Good cruiser players use hard cover, such as islands, or soft cover, such as smoke, to protect them from return fire. They use their superior speed and agility to dodge incoming shellfire, rather than just taking the punishment. If you have not demonstrated that you've done these things before demanding changes, people are going to flip out at you. 

How you proceed is up to you. 

Your time zone is way off mine you get on I am in bed and on top of that no amount of instructions will ever prove BB's are in fact not OP.  

Members
3 posts
5,967 battles
27 minutes ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

OMG are you for real or just a really bad troll? Game is "free to play" or you just that fracking stupid ?

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles

There is an issue with class balance and BBs are probably the main problem. There are no DDs or cruiser at T10 that output enough average damage to kill a BB. And ofc they can repair.

DDs and cruisers can pretty much get deleted in one salvo without having done a mistake. BBs cannot. That situation will not change and everything is fine if we listen to WG.

Amusing enough. CBs exclude CVs and only one BB per side..... One could wonder why if the game is balanced.

Members
319 posts
4,388 battles

Most cruisers can wreck a DD in a couple salvos.  I've had a single cruiser salvo take 65% of my DD health on top of being able to god spot me with radar.  F cruisers.

[HOTMC]
Members
29 posts
4,781 battles
32 minutes ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

Yeah, I have games like that where I absent-mindfully turn broadsides to a BB and am moments later deleted from the match. But I also enjoy the rich pleasure in picking up yet another Arsonist badge off of some BB that casually let me light it on fire, again, and again, and again; whilst I am sneaking around islands in a Cleveland.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,191 battles
2 minutes ago, PicknChew said:

There is an issue with class balance and BBs are probably the main problem. There are no DDs or cruiser at T10 that output enough average damage to kill a BB. And ofc they can repair.

DDs and cruisers can pretty much get deleted in one salvo without having done a mistake. BBs cannot. That situation will not change and everything is fine if we listen to WG.

Amusing enough. CBs exclude CVs and only one BB per side..... One could wonder why if the game is balanced.

A good torpedo slew from a DD can at very least cripple a BB, sometimes sink it if enough of them hit. The problem as I see it is that the only real way to kill a BB as a CA or DD is from DoT from fires, which is 100% repairable. Meanwhile a BB can alpha strike a target for half its HP and that damage is gonna stick. The only realy way to kill a BB with one quick stike js if you YOLO charge and torp it, and if he’s stupid enough to let that happen then he deserves to eat those metal fish

Members
18,235 posts
5,205 battles

21 minutes ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

Figured all you skilless Battleship captains would come here crying no.. I get it you want to keep your lazy crutch.

I play more cruisers than anything, and I don't agree with you.

[PSP]
Members
6,261 posts
8,898 battles
43 minutes ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

When a Cruiser has 65% of their life left and just happens to get hit from a battleship (even when not broadside) and dies there is a problem. Yet that same Battleship can take over 65+ hits from a Cruiser and not really have any worries.  

You have given the main reason why battleships existed in the first place.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles
Just now, FireAndHEspam said:

A good torpedo slew from a DD can at very least cripple a BB, sometimes sink it if enough of them hit.

absolutely, but since T10 DDs average about half the HP of a T10 BB in damage.... it seems that those huge torp hits are not very common. Dev strikes are.

Sign in to follow this