You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
orangeandblue

Not asking for the impossible. My mistake.

16 comments in this topic

Members
404 posts
4,405 battles

UEEKgYi.png?1

500?!?!?!  So you "only" have to average 62.5 "ribbons" per day since it starts 10/18 and ends 10/25. Of course I understand IF someone were able to complete that requirement they could then earn a free premium that's probably worth owning especially for free but 500 over an 8 day span?!?!!

Edit: My mistake. For some reason I was thinking only of the achievement ribbons rather than the standard ordinary ribbons that are awarded every game. My bad. *sheepish grin* :D

Edited by orangeandblue

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles

That’s incredibly easy. 62.5 ribbons is less is than a matche’s worth of ribbons. OP, you can literally get twice that amount of ribbons in one match in your Tirpitz just from her secondaries alone... Same goes for your Gneis and Scharn...

You do realize that each shell hit, or each fire counts as its own ribbon, right? Lol

Edited by renegadestatuz
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Members
556 posts
8,398 battles

You have an Atlanta though.

You can pound through that mission in 2 matches.

Members
650 posts
1,632 battles

Surely you understand every single gun hit earns you a "ribbon," right? 

You could get 62 ribbons in one match with a spammy rapid-fire ship like a CL or an American DD.

Members
404 posts
4,405 battles

You're right. No I didn't realize that. For some reason I was thinking about the achievement ribbons rather than the standard ribbons. Alright, yes, definitely more doable. My bad. :)

Edited by orangeandblue

Members
3,805 posts
14,103 battles
9 minutes ago, j2adioman said:

Select Minotaur

Click battle

Hold down left click

Profit

Aint that the truth! I've been on the receiving end of a Mino while driving my Hindenberg and mercy sakes! Mino makes Atlanta's RoF look like a BB's!  If one cant rack up 500 ribbons just from gun hits in 2-3 battles with Minotaur, you might as well sell off the ship. (Neptune is pretty good for this too)

Members
404 posts
4,405 battles

Minotaur must be one of those ships you really want to have in this game. Seems I've heard it has good AA as well.

[PSP]
Members
6,314 posts
8,937 battles
34 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

You do realize that each shell hit, or each fire counts as its own ribbon, right? Lol

Today, I "rushed in where angels fear to tread" to contest a cap with my North Carolina and was killed on less than two minutes. However, in that short time, I got 168 close-quarter shell hit ribbons and probably 30 other ones as well.

Members
2,614 posts
3,569 battles

Four easy steps.

1) Select Kahbarovsk

2) Click battle

3) pew pew pew pew pew pew

4) Profit?

Seriously though. I have wracked up the better part of almost 600 shell hits with that thing in one battle before. It's not that hard when you have 3 potato kurfursts on the enemy team to farm off of.

That will net you the achievement in one battle, seeing as each individual shell hit earns a ribbon.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,872 posts
1,338 battles
1 hour ago, orangeandblue said:

UEEKgYi.png?1

500?!?!?!  So you "only" have to average 62.5 "ribbons" per day since it starts 10/18 and ends 10/25. Of course I understand IF someone were able to complete that requirement they could then earn a free premium that's probably worth owning especially for free but 500 over an 8 day span?!?!!

Edit: My mistake. For some reason I was thinking only of the achievement ribbons rather than the standard ordinary ribbons that are awarded every game. My bad. *sheepish grin* :D

Atlanta was my solution.

• Cool 1

[PRNA]
[PRNA]
Beta Testers
30 posts
4,272 battles

It's the 1600 base exp that's gonna grind my gears. Hoping for some good matches tomorrow.

[AXANR]
Members
3,366 posts
16,668 battles
1 hour ago, orangeandblue said:

UEEKgYi.png?1

500 ribbons is the first five minutes of a match in my Minotaur. :D

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles

Y'all do know that you have to earn the ribbons, XP and the rest in Clan Battles in a T10 right? Atlanta, Tirpitz, and the rest won't work.