You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[SYKO]
Members
4 posts
5,595 battles

I played a game today where I was in my Grosser kur, did 190k damage, won, survived and loads more stuff...It never said I completed the combat mission "where's the revolution" pt.1?

requirements for mission: Deal 30,000 damage to enemy ships in a single battle you win and survive. <---- check your stats or server info or whatever I did that and was not complimented with the completion of said mission or am I missing something?

• Cool 1

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,707 battles

What does your progress status show for the 3 task mission? - you completed task 1 so it should show you working on task 2 - destroy 2 enemy ships in a battle you win.   If it shows the 1st of 3 bars filled - everything should be OK & the game has recorded the 1st task of the 1st week's 3 part mission. 

[SAW]
Members
2 posts
4,309 battles

Have the same issue, survived the matches over 30 k damage and the mission never updates.

Did they forgot to say if there is a ship criteria other then over tier IV?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,597 posts
9,000 battles

Have you logged out and back in? This is almost always a display bug and that will usually fix it.

Alpha Tester
123 posts
4,013 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

Have you logged out and back in? This is almost always a display bug and that will usually fix it.

the whole thing is bugged right now cause im on revolution is my name and it still has not completed first stage for me