Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ju87s

IFHE on the Henry

10 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,329 battles

Is it worth it or a waste of points and fire nerf? From what I can tell, the only difference would be penning the decks of Yamato and Kurfuerst, and hull of Khabs.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,205 posts
12,732 battles

You've answered your own question, I think.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

You've answered your own question, I think.

Do you fight a lot of Yamato's, Kurfurst's (no "E"), and Khab's?

[HINON]
Supertester
19,205 posts
12,732 battles
9 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Kurfurst's (no "E")

Yes 'e'. There's an umlaut on the second 'u' in Kurfuerst, if your keyboard doesn't have an umlaut function, you write 'ue'. It's the rule.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
13 minutes ago, Lert said:

Yes 'e'. There's an umlaut on the second 'u' in Kurfuerst, if your keyboard doesn't have an umlaut function, you write 'ue'. It's the rule.

I just go with whatever mis-spelling WoW puts up in the Wiki, LOL!!

(Like ANYONE is going to be asking ME for German lessons! I have NO comprehension of the German language, so it is, literally, all Greek to me!)

[SPTR]
Members
25,791 posts
11,078 battles

I have IFHE on my Henri IV, through I would recommend against it, 40mm of pen on HE is enough for tier 10 fights, you aiming for the enemy's center of mass at long range you'll be hitting their superstructure anyway.

[BBICT]
Members
3,368 posts
3,561 battles
On 10/16/2017 at 3:43 PM, Ju87s said:

Is it worth it or a waste of points and fire nerf? From what I can tell, the only difference would be penning the decks of Yamato and Kurfuerst, and hull of Khabs.

I've thought about it on my Martel, mostly when I watched my shells bounce off a freaking grounded Khab. I said bad words, LOL. :etc_swear: 

I'm told the best thing to do is shoot AP at that "Assault DD." 

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,329 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I've thought about it on my Martel, mostly when I watched my shells bounce off a freaking grounded Khab. I said bad words, LOL. :etc_swear: 

I'm told the best thing to do is shoot AP at that "Assault DD." 

Well here's the fun part- Charles Martel guns are 203mm. (203/6)x1.3=43.98  IFHE won't even help you against the Khab with its 50mm armor. It's the most absurd ship in the game.

[BBICT]
Members
3,368 posts
3,561 battles
2 hours ago, Ju87s said:

Well here's the fun part- Charles Martel guns are 203mm. (203/6)x1.3=43.98  IFHE won't even help you against the Khab with its 50mm armor. It's the most absurd ship in the game.

Yeah, that is what I found out. Not to hijack your thread, but yeah I like the term Assault DD. IFHE is great for CL, maybe we need something for CAs? 

[SPTR]
Members
25,791 posts
11,078 battles

This is probably the 1st Henri IV replay of mine since taking off the IFHE skill:

You can try to compare it to my older Henri replays on youtube were I had IFHE still installed and study the consistency of damage and no damage hits and chances of setting fire.

Sign in to follow this