Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
why_u_heff_to_be_mad

Competitive but not necessarily "toppest of top" tier clans?

18 comments in this topic

Members
1,936 posts

Hey

So with Stalingrad announced (one of my fav ship designs of all time) It seems I need to join a clan (have been doing  WOLF for the bonuses).

I consider myself above average. Currently have  Moskva and Gearing (retraining the cpt), have Khaba researched, working on Des Moines and Montana (low priority on Monty).

I play a lot and would like to div/clan with skilled players (no disrespect to play 4 fun types) - however I'm not looking for hypercompetitive either...got my fill of that in WoT.

So I guess I'm  looking for that 2nd tier of clan behind the big boys but above the scrubs.

PM me or hit me up in game.

Cheers

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,048 posts
10,510 battles

Thought this would happen once the rewards were announced for CW ( not just the Stalingrad either, there are numerous lesser rewards to be obtained immediately ).  We are competitive and will compete each night once CW starts tomorrow.  We like to have fun in regular divisions and have some decent callers and quite a few knowledgeable players who are very good as well ( I am at the low end of our clans skill spectrum - doh!).  I will send you a Discord invite and you are welcome to roll in and play some divsions with us - look for sbcpnitro, TheHoly_Spork, Ducky_SHot or MntRunner when you get on.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,877 posts
11,603 battles

Might be a bit presumptuous to call us 2nd tier.. maybe more like 3rd tier.  We are a very casual clan with virtually no requirements, but I am striving to form a competitive core for Clan Wars (I dream of fielding two teams but gonna focus on one to start lol)  

Link to our recruitment thread in my signature, PM me if you're interested.

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,048 posts
10,510 battles
4 minutes ago, Kombat_W0MBAT said:

Considering yourself simply "above average" is selling yourself a bit short. 

Yeah, about 95% of the server would like to be as "average"? as you are - lol.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles
13 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

once CW starts tomorrow

Clan Wars do not start until the 18th . So Wednesday night not Tuesday night .  

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles
36 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Clan Wars do not start until the 19th .

I thought I read somewhere they started tomorrow; but I do smoke a lot of weed.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Members
3,368 posts
12,205 battles

Makes sense to start after the patch on Wednesday that brings the clan war public test updates in...

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
Members
703 posts
19,087 battles
2 hours ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

Hey

So with Stalingrad announced (one of my fav ship designs of all time) It seems I need to join a clan (have been doing  WOLF for the bonuses).

I consider myself above average. Currently have  Moskva and Gearing (retraining the cpt), have Khaba researched, working on Des Moines and Montana (low priority on Monty).

I play a lot and would like to div/clan with skilled players (no disrespect to play 4 fun types) - however I'm not looking for hypercompetitive either...got my fill of that in WoT.

So I guess I'm  looking for that 2nd tier of clan behind the big boys but above the scrubs.

PM me or hit me up in game.

Cheers

We have room for you in QP.  Hit me back if interested.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles
12 hours ago, Umikami said:

I thought I read somewhere they started tomorrow; but I do smoke a lot of weed.

Not nearly enough !!!!!

:Smile_trollface: 

[-VT-]
Members
625 posts
5,914 battles

Hey Heff, check out MercStar! 

If you want to be an active part of what we have to offer, have a competitive mindset, play to win as a team and enjoy the camaraderie of others while killing ships, then come talk to us! Here's a few things we have to offer:

• Looking to up your game? We have competitive level trainers that have been in game since Closed Beta. They'll show you the way to Citadel City.
  • Looking for a Supremacy League Team? We are currently in the Bronze Division of SL and have training twice per week for the more competitive players.
  • Experienced player looking for a new or first time home? You’ll fit right in.
  • Are you a top notch Captain but tired of super egos treating you like a number? We will find you a home within MS. We have multiple sub-units that you can choose from and each one offers unique personalities and culture.       
  • Looking to join a team for upcoming Clan Wars? This is our forte. We have dominated clan wars in other games and know what it takes to be successful.
  • Newer to the game? No problem. We can help you choose the right lines that suit your play style, help you grind them faster and help build your captains.
  • Not great stats but always willing to be that one guy doing anything for the team? Team players are always welcome.
  • Looking to spend some money on a premium ships but unsure what to buy? We can fix you up!
  • Are you a group or team in an inactive fleet and want to be a part of something more active and retain your unique identity? Our heritage is built on honoring and respecting the identity of those groups that make up the Alliance.

MercStar uses an established teamspeak server for voice communications. We ask you have a mic and be on teamspeak when participating in Fleet activities.We also use our enjin site (http://mercstar.enjin.com) for information, membership management, alerts and other communications. 

For more info check out the following:

MS intro to WoWs: http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Recruitment Thread: http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Hit up Ihasa, GordonGecko1, or AleksandrWolf in game, message us, visit our teamspeak at 67.23.26.161:8344, leave a post or see our enjin site for information or invites.

Happy Sailing!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles
5 hours ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Not nearly enough !!!!!

Ain't it da truth!

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,792 battles
20 hours ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

I consider myself above average.

Bruh, that ain't slightly.

I see KongoPride already got to you, but yeah, give [-QP-] a shot. We're definitely second tier or higher material.

Sign in to follow this