Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
m373x

Just one of the problems with Clan Battles season 1

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,416
[CVBAD]
Members
3,879 posts
21,643 battles
23 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

SWEET

Too bad CUTE is taken :Smile_sad:

 

12 minutes ago, _V12 said:

$22,000.  .....just take your L on this one m373.

 Is actually only 3570 USD and 42 cents. Why wouldn't any of the clan members contribute 120$ and travel the easy instant route. It is dirt cheap.

Edited by m373x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,310
[--K--]
Members
6,350 posts
14,004 battles
9 minutes ago, m373x said:

Too bad CUTE is taken :Smile_sad:

 

 Is actually only 3570 USD and 42 cents. Why wouldn't any of the clan members contribute 120$ and travel the easy instant route. It is dirt cheap.

You are talking about going from 30 to 40. It takes 5 times more oil to go from 40 to 50. You talked about a clan fielding 7 teams (49) members. So you were talking about a clan that had 50 members. 

 

Give it up, your argument is useless and trying to back it up with different angle than you originally stated reeks of trying to save face. 

 

Further more if you can find a clan where all 30 members have the resources and inclinations to do even that contribution, you will likely find their tag is WHALE. Extremely unlikely that it will happen

Edited by Ducky_shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,416
[CVBAD]
Members
3,879 posts
21,643 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

You are talking about going from 30 to 40. It takes 5 times more oil to go from 40 to 50. You talked about a clan fielding 7 teams (49) members. So you were talking about a clan that had 50 members. 

 

Give it up, your argument is useless and trying to back it up with different angle than you originally stated reeks of trying to save face 

 I gave "A", "B", and "C" teams as examples initially. With 30, 40, and 50 members. Why would I leave the jump from 30 to 40 out when it is 50% of my original argument. Literally dirt cheap. Ofc you cherry picked only the jump from 40 to 50 because the only counter argument you can think of is "too expensive".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,310
[--K--]
Members
6,350 posts
14,004 battles
15 minutes ago, m373x said:

 I gave "A", "B", and "C" teams as examples initially. With 30, 40, and 50 members. Why would I leave the jump from 30 to 40 out when it is 50% of my original argument. Literally dirt cheap. Ofc you cherry picked only the jump from 40 to 50 because the only counter argument you can think of is "too expensive".

Cause I was trying to cut you a little slack. 

Regardless, I pointed out that that much price for the jump from 30 to 40 is still prohibitive for most clans with a brain.

 

So let's cut to the chase and we can both stop cherry picking and let's go with your full pay to win price to field 7 teams: $26,730.

Any clan that is spending that things by spending that amount to increase their chances is likely on the low end of the spectrum for brains and would not likely have the brains to play at a high level and take advantage of it. 

 

But regardless, what do you want to see done about this to nerf all these pay 2 win clans that have 50 members already? Oh, wait,  clans have been out for a month and the first few clans are limping into 40 members from regular grinding. If a clan was inclined to spend $26730 to get to 50 members, it would have already happened. 

 

So you are arguing that new clans are at a disadvantage? Or are you arguing because new clans have a super expensive way to catch up to established clans? You aren't very coherent in your argument

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,310
[--K--]
Members
6,350 posts
14,004 battles
1 hour ago, m373x said:

Too bad CUTE is taken :Smile_sad:

 

 Is actually only 3570 USD and 42 cents. Why wouldn't any of the clan members contribute 120$ and travel the easy instant route. It is dirt cheap.

It must be nice to have unlimited resources, such as yourself. That is nowhere close to even "mildly expensive" in my books. And when I say nowhere close, I mean well on the other side of it.

Edited by Ducky_shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,416
[CVBAD]
Members
3,879 posts
21,643 battles
34 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Cause I was trying to cut you a little slack. 

Regardless, I pointed out that that much price for the jump from 30 to 40 is still prohibitive for most clans with a brain.

 

So let's cut to the chase and we can both stop cherry picking and let's go with your full pay to win price to field 7 teams: $26,730.

Any clan that is spending that things by spending that amount to increase their chances is likely on the low end of the spectrum for brains and would not likely have the brains to play at a high level and take advantage of it. 

 

But regardless, what do you want to see done about this to nerf all these pay 2 win clans that have 50 members already? Oh, wait,  clans have been out for a month and the first few clans are limping into 40 members from regular grinding. If a clan was inclined to spend $26730 to get to 50 members, it would have already happened. 

 

So you are arguing that new clans are at a disadvantage? Or are you arguing because new clans have a super expensive way to catch up to established clans? You aren't very coherent in your argument

 

 Both. New clans shouldn't start the season at a disadvantage if they registered before the season started. Performance during the given season should be the only metric of progress through the leagues. As well as paying 120$ per team member shouldn't put your clan at more advantageous position than a clan who registered the same day you did but didn't pay 120 bucks per player. This is one of the smallest problems with this season but it should not be overlooked as it is a gateway for far worse things in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,310
[--K--]
Members
6,350 posts
14,004 battles
43 minutes ago, m373x said:

 

 Both. New clans shouldn't start the season at a disadvantage if they registered before the season started. Performance during the given season should be the only metric of progress through the leagues. As well as paying 120$ per team member shouldn't put your clan at more advantageous position than a clan who registered the same day you did but didn't pay 120 bucks per player. 

Dude, just quit while you are ahead not as far behind as you seem to be going. You are literally arguing that there should be no advantage for any clan regardless of when it started. You are then also arguing there should be no way for any new clan to catch up? This can be argued on clan size, clan upgrades, players having access to all the ships no matter when they join the game, benefits from rewards for ranked or CB, you do not make a coherent argument whatsoever.

 

Are you seriously advocating that you should get retirement benefits as soon as you start paying into them?????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
222
[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
713 posts
3,718 battles
5 hours ago, zuga_01 said:

When is oil going to be sold in premium shop?

I guess he's referring to oil you get when you buy items like Yamamoto containers, but as people has stated earlier it would take an insane amount of money to purchase enough oil through containers that way. Not really seeing people doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×