Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
X01_ISAAC_7

WoWP Has Stopped Working And Must Close [Bug]

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
183 posts

Just as the title says. The game sometimes won't even launch at all, and the few times that it does, it loads maybe 25-50% before it goes 'Not Responding' and Windows forces it to close.

Before you ask here is all the things i've done:

1. reinstalled the WG.net Game Center

2. Updated all drivers

3. Tried disabling my High Definition Audio Device (from a previous posted fix a year or so ago)

4. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

5. My system is more than powerful enough to run this game at max graphic settings without even flinching.

I have never had this problem before with WoWS or WoT. It has only started with WoWP when i re-downloaded it to try out 2.0 on the recommendation of Jingles' video about WoWP 2.0 not being as completely terrible as it was when I was beta-testing it. i've managed to get it working a few times, but I'll only be able to play for an hour or two before the program goes 'Not Responding' and Windows forces it to close. From what I've seen and been able to play of 2.0 it is finally getting better and feels like i'm flying a plane. But this constant not even being able to reach the Log-In screen let alone play the game is really making me want to give up on the game yet again. Which is sad because I was finally having fun with it again.

Beta Testers
183 posts
1 hour ago, dirtymax said:

Don't mean to burst the bubble, but this is World of Warships.   The general error reporting for World of Warplanes could be found here: http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/forum/229-bugserror-reporting/

I know. I noticed that the moment i posted the topic and saw my naval rank next to it instead of WoWP.

I went over to the Warplanes forums but it says i can't post there until i've played at least 5 battles which I have actually managed to do, but for some reason the website isn't registering it.

[VOP]
Members
332 posts
6,799 battles

Option #1 Try setting your direct X to 9 instead of 11. Everyone running 11 seems to have issues with Wows....so maybe that will work for Planes too.

Option #2 Try running with all graphics setting set to low.

Option #3 Do not know if this will work as it does with ships but try killing the Game Center Client and running the WOP game from it's .exe...

Option #4 is trying to location the ever elusive support person...slam them with  I mean send to them a ticket and explain that you cannot play their game and spend money. Who knows maybe they will have a fix for you. :Smile_amazed: Good Luck.

[LOS]
Members
564 posts
7,835 battles

Looks like a troll coming over here to get us to take a look at the fiasco going on over there.  Nice stats.

Supertester
581 posts
15 hours ago, SaintCelestine_WH40K said:

I know. I noticed that the moment i posted the topic and saw my naval rank next to it instead of WoWP.

I went over to the Warplanes forums but it says i can't post there until i've played at least 5 battles which I have actually managed to do, but for some reason the website isn't registering it.

Just created it and made a topic for you.... The link for the post is http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/50273-rp-from-wows-wowp-has-stopped-working-and-must-close-bug/

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this