Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Krickett_1

So many bugs

19 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
102 battles

ok not that many but one that is really getting to the point I will stop playing is the one where my camera just freezes and my ship keeps going off into the distance. This has happened 4 out of 10 games tonight and I am to the point that I will uninstall this game because it is unplayable. 

2nd one is the loading screen that never loads and you have to reboot the client to get back into game.

Edited by Dark_Krickett_1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

That escalated quickly. 

Personally, I have not experienced either of those bugs, but I have heard the of them happening to others. Perhaps if you dig around a little, an answer will pop up. I know I've seen threads on the subject before, I just can't remember if there were any solutions.   

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,267 battles
2 hours ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

Moderated by Mezurashi.

wow, i'd hate to be you in real life...sad. And I believe you could be facing some serious charges in your real life.

good job OP.

Members
13 posts
102 battles
10 hours ago, toosonmike said:

wow, i'd hate to be you in real life...sad. And I believe you could be facing some serious charges in your real life.

good job OP.

I live in a country where we can say those things and not get in trouble for them. I also mean them I hate you and everyone else in the world. If i could push that little black/red button that would end the world i would do it without hesitation. Why do you think I voted for Trump? it wasn't because he was a good leader (far from it) but he has the BEST chance of starting WW3 and the destruction of the human race.

Edited by Dark_Krickett_1

Members
691 posts
1,115 battles
20 minutes ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

I live in a country where we can say those things and not get in trouble for them. I also mean them I hate you and everyone else in the world. If i could push that little black/red button that would end the world i would do it without hesitation. Why do you think I voted for Trump? it wasn't because he was a good leader (far from it) but he has the BEST chance of starting WW3 and the destruction of the human race.

You're a very edgy person aren't you? You want people to die over a video game? Have you been diagnosed for anything yet? I think you should go see somebody. But that's just my unprofessional opinion. 

Members
1 post
39 battles
10 minutes ago, Freddie_Creamer said:

You're a very edgy person aren't you? You want people to die over a video game? Have you been diagnosed for anything yet? I think you should go see somebody. But that's just my unprofessional opinion. 

I don't need to be diagnosed I have always hated humanity ever since I can remember. Humanity is nothing but a virus and does more evil then good on any given day. Humanity needs to be taught a lesson in humility and it was such a shame that the Ebola outbreak a few years ago failed so miserably. I am ready to die are you?

Members
691 posts
1,115 battles
2 hours ago, Taiwan2018 said:

I don't need to be diagnosed I have always hated humanity ever since I can remember. Humanity is nothing but a virus and does more evil then good on any given day. Humanity needs to be taught a lesson in humility and it was such a shame that the Ebola outbreak a few years ago failed so miserably. I am ready to die are you?

Have fun. It sounds like you're projecting your own personality onto the rest of the species. Or are you the only beacon of good in humanity and the rest of us are a vile evil? That's very arrogant of you. If it's really as bad as you say then why don't you take a bullet and apply it directly to your brain, or whatever other way you feel like doing it. But that's just a friendly suggestion from a not evil but flawed nobody. Humanity is too complicated to brand as being good or evil, we are an inherently flawed species that comes in many different shades that are influenced by many different things and all those things can change. It varies from person to person, time to time, etc...

Edited by Freddie_Creamer

Members
18,241 posts
5,215 battles
13 hours ago, awiggin said:

I thought you left in your last post?:cap_hmm:

His ship did, but he was stuck in one place, watching it go....

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,071 battles

Clear some cache and uninstall clean the game and install new. Or better format disk for some abnormalities in disk drive. Having ssd for Wow is better for fast reload into the game.

No bug discovered by me for 2 years playing and reload into game at 20-30s before game.

I've use separate ssd for exclusively playing WoW and other online game. 

Im from Malaysia, ping average 100-120 , fps 60-76.. No problem playing.

Tq

Members
18,241 posts
5,215 battles
2 hours ago, Dark_Krickett_1 said:

the BEST chance of starting WW3 and the destruction of the human race.

Delusional much? WW3 won't destroy the human race, it'll just make your life more miserable than it already is, unless you're living a self-sufficient life out in the wilderness.

Maybe you'll get lucky, and get drafted into the infantry, and get snuffed defending some meaningless hill somewhere in China or Siberia, or assaulting some North Korean mountain redoubt.

Because that's how it will go. The major nations aren't going to start slinging ICBMs at each other, it'll be boots on the ground in the wilderness, and shortages back home.

It's funny you preferred Trump for the reason you stated. He's also the most likely to instate draconian measures to feed the war machine.

• Cool 1

Members
18,241 posts
5,215 battles
1 hour ago, Taiwan2018 said:

You're right, you don't need a diagnosis. You need to remove yourself from the humanity you hate so much. Maybe go live in the forest somewhere by yourself.

And if you hate humanity so much, why on earth would you voluntarily interact with people on an internet forum?

• Cool 1

Members
18,241 posts
5,215 battles
34 minutes ago, Freddie_Creamer said:

Have fun. It sounds like you're projecting your own personality onto the rest of the species. Or are you the only beacon of good in humanity and the rest of us are a vile evil? That's very arrogant of you. If it's really as bad as you say then why don't you take a bullet and apply it directly to your brain, or whatever other why you feel like doing it. But that's just a friendly suggestion from a not evil but flawed nobody. Humanity is too complicated to brand as being good or evil, we are an inherently flawed species that comes in many different shades that are influenced by many different things and all those things can change. It varies from person to person, time to time, etc...

He obviously believes in a higher power, or else he would reject the idea of good and evil, as an entirely human construct.

• Cool 1

Members
691 posts
1,115 battles
7 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

He obviously believes in a higher power, or else he would reject the idea of good and evil, as an entirely human construct.

He is the higher power. His view of the world is the only one.

[YORHA]
Members
3,336 posts

Why are you still talking to this guy?

Edited by JCC45

Sign in to follow this