Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ikeystonei

Fletcher......

8 comments in this topic

Members
317 posts
5,572 battles

It's nowhere near other results I've seen in forum, but this was pretty much a monster game for me.

I've really struggled with this ship.

All tips, tricks, suggestions in learning how to make something like this more regular would be appreciated

WoWs 10-15-17 (a).jpg

WoWs 10-15-17 (b).jpg

WoWs 10-15-17 (c).jpg

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

That is a very good result, well done!

Now, USN DDs specialize in cap fighting and area denial. And it seems you have got that down. Quite handedly in fact. 

All I can say, is keep an eye on that minimap, see the flow of battle, and be there to inflict damage on the enemy where it hurts, and cap the bases.

Members
317 posts
5,572 battles

Thanks Doom, Blail.   One of the three was a Kutuzov sitting in smoke and spamming HE.  Put two full spreads into his smoke, three hits and Devistating Strike.   That felt really good, as I've been victimized in that fashion in my Kutz before.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
2 hours ago, ikeystonei said:

It's nowhere near other results I've seen in forum, but this was pretty much a monster game for me.

I'm pretty sure this is a monster game for anyone; it sure as hell would be for me. Nice!

[TOAST]
Members
812 posts
7,233 battles

Looks fine to me. I'd take that kind of score per game all day every day. 

Fletcher torps are amazing. Use them as much as you can. I'm not saying just luck-chuck them every cool down. Try and throw them where you think there will be traffic. Don't hold onto them too long looking for that one dev-strike salvo. Each one hits hard enough. Just land 2-3 here and there and they will feel it. 

[DRACS]
Supertester
725 posts
12,172 battles

Get all the torp reload skills you can, skills and mods.  With them all the fletcher reloads pretty fast, and you can keep throwing them out.  

Sign in to follow this