You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Davos's guide to being a forum troll

15 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,368 posts
3,561 battles

1. Assume everyone is out to get you. 

2. All supertesters are on the payroll, and are here to rip you off. 

3. The Premium ships you buy are junk

4. All Premium ships that you can't afford are overpowered super ships

5. Any class of ship that sinks one of yours is not only overpowered, but should be removed from the game, for the good of all. 

6. CVs pick on you, YES YOU, and nobody else. 

7. NEVER use the Search button! It will destroy your computer, the Russians will hack your bank accounts, and it will open a portal to Hell, and your life will be haunted by a killer clown for the rest of your days. After all, you are special, and the only one that has ever heard of the USS Alaska. (speaking of the devil....)

8. You are the only one that knows where to put that ship in the game. Everybody else is clueless as far as this oddball giant white elephant that the Navy itself didn't even know what to really do with when it got them....

9. It should take you about 15 seconds to figure out that this game, and forum is a hotbed of Japanese anime fans. How dare such a thing invade your holy realm of arcade ships! Bash the movies, TV shows, avatars, ships, etc, etc, after all, what shows people watch affects how your run your life....right?

10. The fact that the USN DOESN'T rule the waves in this game just shows that the Russians are still sore about that "Miracle on ice" thing, and take it out on us...every...single...game... 

11. You are the only one that ever gets Detonated. 

12. The game knows that you are the best player ever to click a mouse, so it puts you on team full of veggies, just to drive you crazy. 

13. You are the only one that gets lit by radar ships on the other sides of islands. Nobody at wargaming has ever heard of this, so it is up to you to sound the alarm. 

14. Fire is bad. 

15. When you rage quit, make sure you do it in the most public way possible, so the rest of us agree with you, and join the angry mob, complete with pitchforks, torches, and stakes to burn witches on. (Happy Halloween! Speaking if which)

16. The Halloween or any mission, should be super easy for a Grand Master player like you, and if its not, then wargaming made it hard just to ruin you holiday, and make your sad. Just like that scary old lady who gave out toothbrushes for trick or treat. 

17. Don't ever read any of the game guides or tutorials, as they are always written by dummies... :fish_book:

mSFfrPN.jpg

Edited by Sir_Davos_Seaworth
  • Cool 10

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,787 posts
9,818 battles
7 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

hard just to ruin you holiday

eerr .... did you just got your "man period" ......

:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,787 posts
9,818 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

just tired of negative crap. Sorry gang

yeah - I got that every weekend, its weekend warriors heaven!

Normally I just giving them back the S H I Ts

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Lol, the trolls have been out over the last few weeks haven't they? 

[BBICT]
Members
3,368 posts
3,561 battles

Yeah...to be honest it gets me down...if I wanted to deal with trolls, I'd stay at work and at least get paid for it, LOL!! :Smile_teethhappy:

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
40 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

1. Assume everyone is out to get you. 

2. All supertesters are on the payroll, and are here to rip you off. 

3. The Premium ships you buy are junk

4. All Premium ships that you can't afford are overpowered super ships

5. Any class of ship that sinks one of yours is not only overpowered, but should be removed from the game, for the good of all. 

6. CVs pick on you, YES YOU, and nobody else. 

7. NEVER use the Search button! It will destroy your computer, the Russians will hack your bank accounts, and it will open a portal to Hell, and your life will be haunted by a killer clown for the rest of your days. After all, you are special, and the only one that has ever heard of the USS Alaska. (speaking of the devil....)

8. You are the only one that knows where to put that ship in the game. Everybody else is clueless as far as this oddball giant white elephant that the Navy itself didn't even know what to really do with when it got them....

9. It should take you about 15 seconds to figure out that this game, and forum is a hotbed of Japanese anime fans. How dare such a thing invade your holy realm of arcade ships! Bash the movies, TV shows, avatars, ships, etc, etc, after all, what shows people watch affects how your run your life....right?

10. The fact that the USN DOESN'T rule the waves in this game just shows that the Russians are still sore about that "Miracle on ice" thing, and take it out on us...every...single...game... 

11. You are the only one that ever gets Detonated. 

12. The game knows that you are the best player ever to click a mouse, so it puts you on team full of veggies, just to drive you crazy. 

13. You are the only one that gets lit by radar ships on the other sides of islands. Nobody at wargaming has ever heard of this, so it is up to you to sound the alarm. 

14. Fire is bad. 

15. When you rage quit, make sure you do it in the most public way possible, so the rest of us agree with you, and join the angry mob, complete with pitchforks, torches, and stakes to burn witches on. (Happy Halloween! Speaking if which)

16. The Halloween or any mission, should be super easy for a Grand Master player like you, and if its not, then wargaming made it hard just to ruin you holiday, and make your sad. Just like that scary old lady who gave out toothbrushes for trick or treat. 

17. Don't ever read any of the game guides or tutorials, as they are always written by dummies... :fish_book:

mSFfrPN.jpg

You forgot the one about how to write a Troll post.. Troll post

[BBICT]
Members
3,368 posts
3,561 battles
7 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

You forgot the one about how to write a Troll post.. Troll post

If a troll writes a troll post, is he just being himself? Don't judge man! 

Beta Testers
102 posts
4,095 battles

Nah, no need to write out long, numbered, troll guide lists. I can do it with one phrase, that uses only three words. It's getting close to Halloween, so gather around children and I'll whisper those THREE words that will send a chill up and down the spines of those that know of the troll who claimed to be a .........."professional with integrity".............!!! He is the one whose name cannot be written. :Smile_ohmy:

Edited by LieutenantJebStewart

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

If a troll writes a troll post, is he just being himself? Don't judge man! 

I rest my case  .. it’s just that obvious 

[BBICT]
Members
3,368 posts
3,561 battles
7 hours ago, Pulicat said:

This has nothing to do with trolling. It's more like how to be the forum itchb.

Never heard that term before, had to google it, LOL... Gonna use it at work today. I learned something from the forum! Yay me!

7 hours ago, Dadrox said:

Nice job.  Do you have that in a DB3 format?

wZDcVEB.png

8 hours ago, LieutenantJebStewart said:

Nah, no need to write out long, numbered, troll guide lists. I can do it with one phrase, that uses only three words. It's getting close to Halloween, so gather around children and I'll whisper those THREE words that will send a chill up and down the spines of those that know of the troll who claimed to be a .........."professional with integrity".............!!! He is the one whose name cannot be written. :Smile_ohmy:

I knew Lord Voldermort...and he was no Lord Voldermort... The Others take them both!