You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Prushn

In game messages

4 comments in this topic

Members
790 posts
6,339 battles

Just thinking it would be nice if messages sent to us from port could show up in the game center as well? You could see your messages without going all the way in to port to get them.

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,727 battles

Nice to have but do you want your team mates distracted by continuing a flame war with someone they had an issue with from a previous battle? Far too many people in this game can't produce respectable results, last thing we need are more ways for them to sabotage a match. 

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,191 battles
51 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Nice to have but do you want your team mates distracted by continuing a flame war with someone they had an issue with from a previous battle? Far too many people in this game can't produce respectable results, last thing we need are more ways for them to sabotage a match. 

This^^^

[PSP]
Members
6,274 posts
8,908 battles
56 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Nice to have but do you want your team mates distracted by continuing a flame war 

In a game not too long ago there were several people who were arguing so much in chat that they weren't even playing the game. I finally asked one of them on my team that if he didn't mind, could he stop talking for a second and send a couple of shots over toward the Amagi that had me in a crossfire. To give him credit, he did send a couple of salvos over before resuming the argument.