You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
acefalken

Looking for a clan

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,504 battles

Looking for a clan for my friend and I. we are somewhat active (a few times a week), decent players, and have high tier battleships (ix and x).

Preferably a clan that doesn't require me to actually join a discord server or website every month and require me to play with other members. 

Cheers!

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
10,136 battles

Well, we are friendly, but do require you to use Team Speak not discord.  The only requirement we have is that you have to do an op (play the game on T/S) at least once every 60 days. Other then that, you can jump on and play all you want without getting on T/S.  

Here at Black Widow Company we have people playing at all levels. We have several members that are still working on their Tier 4's and 5's and plenty that have T10's. But what makes BWC so fantastic, is those with T10's have no problem dropping down to help out our new people just starting out. We encourage them, work with them and help them climb those levels to the next tier. We love to division up and then sync drop so we can take on our own clan members. What's not to like about targeting and getting a citadel on your own clan member and then laughing about it on Team Speak!!!

If you decide to fill out an application, please mention me as your friend so I can get credit for recruiting you

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up here or in game.

Take a look at what we have to offer and check out our recruitment page for more information on my Sig below