Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

This is insane - really - I wouldn't think it possible

5 comments in this topic

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles

Herr_Reitz, I will never understand the male desire to do odd things. The hill at 01:04, was odd in that the person who went up that incline intended to come back down. I would not guess probabilities. Have difficult time to understand motivations for these things. They seem to enjoy this temporal existence. a very pernicious and precariousness, risk. for little gain unless the demise is the intention. It leaves me nonplussed and utterly bewildered.

Males are just heterochthonous. No offense intended Herr_Reitz

[V_KNG]
Members
560 posts
8,765 battles
32 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

Herr_Reitz, I will never understand the male desire to do odd things. The hill at 01:04, was odd in that the person who went up that incline intended to come back down. I would not guess probabilities. Have difficult time to understand motivations for these things. They seem to enjoy this temporal existence. a very pernicious and precariousness, risk. for little gain unless the demise is the intention. It leaves me nonplussed and utterly bewildered.

Males are just heterochthonous. No offense intended Herr_Reitz

Maggie, it's not just guys that do things that someone might find odd. I used to race with Nichole Cheza. We used to joke and call her Mighty Mouse when she was younger because she was all of 5' tall and had a squeaky voice but would ride a 350 pound 110+ HP motorcycle on a dirt oval track at over 100 MPH. 

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles
Just now, Pete_Darling said:

Maggie, it's not just guys that do things that someone might find odd. I used to race with Nichole Cheza. We used to joke and call her Mighty Mouse when she was younger because she was all of 5' tall and had a squeaky voice but would ride a 350 pound 110+ HP motorcycle on a dirt oval track at over 100 MPH. 

So you advise she understands men? lol. And she is still 5cm taller then I. yes I realize women do race different machines. But as 51% of known population what are the percentages that do male things. (I don't even do female thinks. I really terrible human being). I watch USAC when in Tucson which is amazing no desire to go there though. 

Sign in to follow this