Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nfrann

2 Issues - Addition to Division / Login Password Fail at launch

4 comments in this topic

[RDDT]
Beta Testers
64 posts
4,683 battles

Addition to Division: So while in a division with one other, I load into a game and pow, there is a third person in my division. Some random guy. Don't know him, not in my contacts. I have sent no invite, I was still loading. I have no idea how this 3rd wheel has been added to our division. This has happened 4/5 times now and as far as I recall, it's random.

Login Password. So I am lazy and have checked "Remember my Password" at the Login screen. I see that the password ************* is filled in but when I hit Start the password disappears and I am notified "Error connecting to server" and I have to reenter my  suddenly cleared pw. This is no problem, but it is something new that now happens whenever I start up the game.

So that's what's happening - any ideas?

Edited by Nfrann

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
657 posts
7,983 battles

If you're the platoon leader, lock the padlock on your team panel.  Not sure about your password issue.

[RDDT]
Beta Testers
64 posts
4,683 battles
36 minutes ago, Viper069 said:

If you're the platoon leader, lock the padlock on your team panel.  Not sure about your password issue.

So someone can just join our platoon without an invite? These guys have not been in my clan - the lock says Clan mates.

Edited by Nfrann

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
657 posts
7,983 battles
3 hours ago, Nfrann said:

So someone can just join our platoon without an invite? These guys have not been in my clan - the lock says Clan mates.

Yes.

Sign in to follow this