You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Assassin5_warrior

Cannot resume update

4 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
3,330 battles

Hello guys, hope you are having a great day! So today, after some time off the game, I decided to redownload it and continue on my Izumo to Yamato journey. So the first stretch of data was about 16GB. After downloading about 4 GB, I had to pause the update and shut down the computer. When I wanted to continue, it said “resuming installation, please wait” it’s been like this for 15 minutes now. Tried uninstalling and redownloading from the start but same thing happened. Any idea?

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
30 minutes ago, RenamedUser_1008737439 said:

Same problem. Hope someone has a solution soon.

You have any luck

I am assuming you are using the Game Center?

If so go to C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\Updates and delete everything in that folder and the launcher should start the update again :)

(Address of updates folder may be slightly off, I'm using the old launcher and just assuming the general location of where the Game Center folder is located based on the WoWP folder)

Don't stop the update or you'll most likely have to clear the updates folder again

Edited by warpath_33
  • Cool 1

Members
1 post
473 battles
On 11/27/2017 at 8:58 PM, warpath_33 said:

I am assuming you are using the Game Center?

If so go to C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\Updates and delete everything in that folder and the launcher should start the update again :)

(Address of updates folder may be slightly off, I'm using the old launcher and just assuming the general location of where the Game Center folder is located based on the WoWP folder)

Don't stop the update or you'll most likely have to clear the updates folder again

My first post. My only post. Only because of the one and only...savior of my game files!