You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

Good morning friends :D managed to beg 1.some nike airs, 2 a chevy truck and 3 a xbox go all boxed.

9 comments in this topic

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles
37 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

And also a brand new unopened car orbital polisher system by wen.

I believe I find you a sign Mr. Triffid sir. No matter where I have gone in my life I have always been the person with the most phycological problems. Then I found this weird place I am not even close to the top (underachiever again)C8fViqxUMAAx2MI.thumb.jpg.a99aecc8b7c4d55d01a1808c8682b5f9.jpg

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
2 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

I believe I find you a sign Mr. Triffid sir. No matter where I have gone in my life I have always been the person with the most phycological problems. Then I found this weird place I am not even close to the top (underachiever again)C8fViqxUMAAx2MI.thumb.jpg.a99aecc8b7c4d55d01a1808c8682b5f9.jpg

Ive had to wangle and beg my whole life but its not good but its me....................

When you are poor begging is a art form.

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
4 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

http://v6VOHoq.jpg

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles
1 minute ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Ive had to wangle and beg my whole life but its not good but its me....................

When you are poor begging is a art form.

I am sorry Mr. Triffid. I know not how else to respond. I was fortunate to have the Japanese state raise me so no want or suffering. I hope you are emotionally well. Did not mean to make (light?) correct word. of situation. 

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
1 minute ago, Maggie_Saito said:

I am sorry Mr. Triffid. I know not how else to respond. I was fortunate to have the Japanese state raise me so no want or suffering. I hope you are emotionally well. Did not mean to make (light?) correct word. of situation. 

Its all cool im happy this is my life and i make it the very best life i can without putting a shadow on my Character (soul),

:D I was given a gift from god and this gift has always followed me throughout life.

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles
3 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

I hope not Mr. Triffid. I have been institutionalized because of my dark places for ten years. Have TBI hat causes varying vision. Not a min goes by I don't spend an hour in my dark places. I pray you are in better place. 

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
Just now, Maggie_Saito said:

I hope not Mr. Triffid. I have been institutionalized because of my dark places for ten years. Have TBI hat causes varying vision. Not a min goes by I don't spend an hour in my dark places. I pray you are in better place. 

Its ok i shall bring a ladder into the dark and we can both climb out into the light together :D .

Life always a challenge always will be a challenge that is life.