Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GiN_nTonic

Prinz Eugen flag?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
731 posts
5,906 battles

I received a notice that I can buy a Prinz Eugen flag, but doing a search there is no information on why id want that flag.  Can someone help explain what that is?

Members
3,784 posts
14,050 battles

The flag is just for looks, it has no benefits. Buying the PE flag bundle gets you a few goodies and to get the flag you have to complete a mission; Win a Random or ranked battle.

Personally, my outlook is that since one paid for it, one shouldn't have to complete a mission to get the flag.

[PVE]
Members
5,619 posts
18,209 battles

It is pretty silly to pay for a vanity flag unless it has real special meaning to the player. The ignoramuses at Wargaming Marketing also failed to put a picture of the flag you would receive in the advertisement...... All of them look to be a ripoff, a real waste of money IMHO. I don't mind people making money, it is a good thing. What I hate is terrible deals and all those "flag bundles" are absolutely crap deals. 

• Cool 4

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

It's part of the ultimate bundle for the premium ship, this is a way for people who got the smaller bundles to still have a chance to get the flag down the road. 

It's an extra goodie for those that got the ultimate bundle. I think it's a great video for those that got the ship in various means, like I got my Prinz Eugen from a Christmas box and didn't get any chance for her flag. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,405 posts
9,562 battles

Gives you free torpedoes on the Campbelltown and free repairs on all tier 1 ships... 

I paid extra to collect the Arizona memorial Flag - and it's about the only one I wanted.

The Kaga flag looked neat, and I needed the Doubloons for the Yamato Camo...  so I splurged on that one.

Got an offer for the Okhotnik flag in a $25 bundle...  I only paid $15 for the ship in the first place.  -- good laugh.

Sign in to follow this