You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JackBinary

the worst night for bad MM

12 comments in this topic

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Members
570 posts
3,350 battles

Can't get a game where I do more than 80K of damage tonight, because I can't get a team that does bad enough for me to carry.

This is like, the exact opposite of almost everyone's problems.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,484 battles

Meanwhile, trying to do the OktRev mission, win 5 battles.  Went 2 for 6 tonite watching teams fold around me.  I'd have taken your MM in a heartbeat.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,578 battles

Yeah, I'm so glad I did the wins earlier in the week.

I got "top three XP" by placing first on a losing T9 team with 682 :Smile_facepalm:

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Members
570 posts
3,350 battles
29 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

Whoa, wait! You've had consistent winning teams and you're UNHAPPY?  :cap_fainting:

yep. They steamroll so fast I can't keep up and do damage.

[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
383 posts
7,079 battles
3 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

Whoa, wait! You've had consistent winning teams and you're UNHAPPY?  :cap_fainting:

Yes, this is actually a very common issue among some of the people out there :Smile_teethhappy:

Lately it has felt like so many games are just lopsided curbstomps where nothing is actually accomplished. Just turns into a struggle-fest where we're actually hoping for allies to die just to prolong games.

So many of my newer ships are getting all these games that end in like, 5 minutes :Smile_amazed:

[4HIM]
Members
1,798 posts
4,058 battles
6 minutes ago, Cruiser_Atago said:

Lately it has felt like so many games are just lopsided curbstomps where nothing is actually accomplished. Just turns into a struggle-fest where we're actually hoping for allies to die just to prolong games.

So many of my newer ships are getting all these games that end in like, 5 minutes :Smile_amazed:

Yep.  Seems like on weekends it's even worse.  Either the enemy is well onto our side of the map just a couple minutes in, or the friendly team has overrun the enemy so quick that if you're playing a low tier US BB you never even get sight of an enemy.  Not a lot of fun being 5 minutes in, notice you're being targeted by 4 or more enemy, then hear "You are our last hope!".  At which point I just say "We're hosed then". 

[INTEL]
Members
8,577 posts
25,666 battles
8 minutes ago, Cruiser_Atago said:

Yes, this is actually a very common issue among some of the people out there :Smile_teethhappy:

yep, win or lose, every game is a collapse. (1) small differences in RNG accumulate over time, screwing one team (2) choked maps with channeled caps split teams into little groups that result local collapses that lead to global collapses (3) CVs, inherently unbalanced, add cancer damage to one side, hastening collapses, (4) detonations, especially early dets of BBs or DDs, lead to local collapses that quickly become global collapses. (6) etc etc etc.

The whole game is designed to produce collapses. Really sucks for game play.

Members
575 posts
3,075 battles
42 minutes ago, Cruiser_Atago said:

Lucky you - I would much rather be dealing with that, than the imploding teams which I am on.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,442 battles
4 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

3 hours ago, JackBinary said:

yep. 

mIxQz9l.gif

Members
3,468 posts
6,165 battles

My Charles Martin ship with a 43% WR since a week ago would love to be on a team that is winning.  Yesterday was the first day in that week where I ended with a WR over 45%.

Edited by CylonRed

[J4F]
Members
96 posts
4,411 battles

I did over 100k damage last night in my Scharnhorst on a team that ended up losing on points when the clock ran out when our Kongo couldn’t kill a Leander at 6km. He whiffed on 3 salvoes. I also call into question the judgement of our CV who inexplicably decided to charge the same Leander and get sunk to give them the point lead.