You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
British_Beauty

The Incompetence is Staggering

94 comments in this topic

Members
172 posts

This has got to be the worse weekend I have ever seen.  Is there an influx of retarded Battleship players this weekend that I missed?  Every match I have played so for today has had all the BBs on my team get deleted within the first 5 minutes of play.  I mean come on people, if you can't play or don't know how to play, stick with Co-Op, you people are stupid.

• Cool 3

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles
1 minute ago, British_Beauty said:

This has got to be the worse weekend I have ever seen.  Is there an influx of retarded Battleship players this weekend that I missed?  Every match I have played so for today has had all the BBs on my team get deleted within the first 5 minutes of play.  I mean come on people, if you can't play or don't know how to play, stick with Co-Op, you people are stupid.

Yes, yes there are. And I love it, you should too, it gives everyone who's not dumb a chance to carry.

Members
172 posts
Just now, megadeux said:

Yes, yes there are. And I love it, you should too, it gives everyone who's not dumb a chance to carry.

I've tried but still can't carry enough even though I'm top of the leaderboard every match.  Its just amazing how stupid people have gotten in this game

• Cool 2

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

Play a CV, then you can carry hard, or an IJN DD, if they're that stupid you should be able to wipe them out really fast, also, dumb BBs ignore caps, so go do that for your team.

Just now, British_Beauty said:

I've tried but still can't carry enough even though I'm top of the leaderboard every match.  Its just amazing how stupid people have gotten in this game

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,733 battles

Join a top clan so you can div with two other players at your skill level or better so at the very least you shove two more "special" players off your team. 

• Cool 2

Members
4,564 posts
6,496 battles

Tier 4 and below BB play can be perplexing.  I am sticking my neck out here cause I don't play em. 2 losses tonight were weird.  2 BBs sitting BEHIND our cap did not even move until we were down 4-5 ships.  Why?  I dunno. I just don't know. I did say in chat to get in fight.  Told to go fornicate myself.  This IS Sat night.  You got a lotta impaired players out there. Really...you do. 

• Cool 1

Members
172 posts
2 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Tier 4 and below BB play can be perplexing.  I am sticking my neck out here cause I don't play em. 2 losses tonight were weird.  2 BBs sitting BEHIND our cap did not even move until we were down 4-5 ships.  Why?  I dunno. I just don't know. I did say in chat to get in fight.  Told to go fornicate myself.  This IS Sat night.  You got a lotta impaired players out there. Really...you do. 

Had the same thing happen in a T5 match, it boggles the mind how ignorant a lot of the players have become.

Members
519 posts
3,369 battles
6 minutes ago, dmckay said:

It's the 2nd part of the Russian BB stuff, the 7 kills, they need to make it where the person doing the most damage gets the kill yet that would encourage yolo even more..

[NG-NL]
Members
5,026 posts
8,264 battles

Had such a bad losing streak earlier thanks to these dumb players that stopped with WOWS for rest of the day. Honestly! Be awesome if WG rolled out a new rule that minimum base XP is required in Random in order to get the rewards; anyone who doesn't meet the floor gets no rewards and pays service fee out of bank.

However, there's no helping stupid. Now I just laugh at or scorn their stupidity depending on my mood.

Maybe...I should start TKing stupid players. I'm not concerned about going pink, in a sense it's the dummies' fault, but yeah, I'm that tired of the stupidity.

Members
4,564 posts
6,496 battles

Had the same thing happen in a T5 match, it boggles the mind how ignorant a lot of the players have become.

I been around for awhile and think it's more like some players just don't give a sh#t.  I see it more on weekends.  O well...it's their right not to fight until it is waaaaay too late. It's just how it is in pub games. I was in a win tonight but got killed near the end.  It was a close match.  I killed three reds in my Svet.  I saw players after I was dead sitting on azz.  I called them on it. It was close and they were not fighting.  Got back "says the dead guy shut up".  Well the dead guy (me) had the most damage and kills in that match. Whatever. Some seem to feel if you get killed you have not done a thing and whatever you may say is worthless if you are dead.  DUH!  Very often that is very very wrong.  But hell they don't check that. 

[NOVA]
Members
11,026 posts
21 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

"Being on top of the leaderboard" doesn't mean you're carrying, it just means you farmed a ton of damage.

For example, a DD who spots, scouts, and uses torps to zone the enemy team could easily carry without having earnd a significant amount of exp.

• Cool 1

Members
172 posts

I think you nailed it with the statement that they just don't care.  Unfortunately it's mainly a lot of the newer players.  They play with the mentality of being trolls.  I had one match where a BB spent the whole match sailing around in reverse.  He thought it was funny that we lost

• Cool 1

Members
4,564 posts
6,496 battles
7 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Had such a bad losing streak earlier thanks to these dumb players that stopped with WOWS for rest of the day. Honestly! Be awesome if WG rolled out a new rule that minimum base XP is required in Random in order to get the rewards; anyone who doesn't meet the floor gets no rewards and pays service fee out of bank.

However, there's no helping stupid. Now I just laugh at or scorn their stupidity depending on my mood.

Maybe...I should start TKing stupid players. I'm not concerned about going pink, in a sense it's the dummies' fault, but yeah, I'm that tired of the stupidity.

Just accept it.  Pubs will not change.  Never have.  Never will. Hell I am only 48% player but I try. Some just don't even try.....I guess that is their right ya know. Free to play.....etc. etc. 

Members
172 posts
1 minute ago, issm said:

"Being on top of the leaderboard" doesn't mean you're carrying, it just means you farmed a ton of damage.

For example, a DD who spots, scouts, and uses torps to zone the enemy team could easily carry without having earnd a significant amount of exp.

And for your all knowing information, thats exactly what I was doing, however, when your whole team sits in the back and dies leaving only you left until you die you can't carry enough, that was the point.

• Cool 1

Members
4,564 posts
6,496 battles
2 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

I think you nailed it with the statement that they just don't care.  Unfortunately it's mainly a lot of the newer players.  They play with the mentality of being trolls.  I had one match where a BB spent the whole match sailing around in reverse.  He thought it was funny that we lost

WoWs has some trolls but absolutely NOTHING compared to WoT.  There are some serious nuts over there. 

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles

There is probably some of that. Having new players and pushing them to higher tier fast with multiple rules and mechanics they don't know is also a problem.

There is no tutorial for new players, and nothing that stops anyone from buying a high tier premium and go play.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

All week has been bad.

I've seen many Umi regulars stats showing the same.

My sig isn't updating..

xmzpeT4.png

Edited by Wulfgarn

Members
4,564 posts
6,496 battles
4 minutes ago, issm said:

Not necessarily.  No. No.   Am referring to your first sentence.

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles
35 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

Wargaming is handing out ships for Free multi day Trials here and there. 

[NOVA]
Members
11,026 posts
4 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

And for your all knowing information, thats exactly what I was doing, however, when your whole team sits in the back and dies leaving only you left until you die you can't carry enough, that was the point.

Then carry harder.

Members
172 posts
2 minutes ago, issm said:

Then carry harder.

Always has to be that one guy who is a jerk.....oddly its generally always the one with an Anime avatar.

Edited by British_Beauty
  • Cool 1

Members
4,564 posts
6,496 battles
3 minutes ago, issm said:

Then carry harder.

I wish this phrase could be retired. :Smile_glasses:  It's silly. 

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,180 posts
11,693 battles
17 minutes ago, Reymu said:

I lost like 8 games in a row in my Neptune today, because I could not get a team where battleships would even contest enemy BBs sailing into cap points.