Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

When you just keep losing..but you just keep playing...

20 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Because hey...  it is the weekend and it is fun..  :) 

Serious tater farm out there fellas...  Just keep trucking...   APOC team rolled us heavy once.   I saw that coming.  @Slartibarfast    Couple of times I could have done something better. but wouldn't have changed the game.   Sometimes you are the windshield and sometimes you are the bug....been the bug mostly.  lol

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

The game I just left..  4 died in the first minute..  no really...  I don't think my GK was up to full speed yyet..  I didn't think that was even possible

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,982 battles

I just won 6/6 in my Shima.... I'm done for the night - Quitting on a high note....

(Usually, I struggle to get over 50%)

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,157 battles

I set out to try to bring my Yamato to 50% WR. bad move tempting the gods!

My damage per battle and experience per battle are not terrible, but wow. 

And it turns out that I have been a member of every losing team I've been on!

[CK5]
Members
806 posts
6,592 battles

A bad night for me too, but I also played poorly so it was on me.  I can't expect the team to carry me every match.  Maybe tomorrow.  

[PVE]
Members
5,651 posts
18,236 battles

Been a "meh" night for me. Have done ok, finished up stage 5 on the "Honors" campaign and am almost done with the second to last stage of Yamato campaign. At this rate should have my free premium ship and 15 point IJN captain by next week or so. Since I am a crap player, my opinion is probably not worth much but the teams tonight have been pretty average. Have lost fewer games than won so that makes the grind nicer and a bit shorter since I only play to get my first win and swap ships. 

[RUST]
Beta Testers
514 posts
4,670 battles

I pack it in when my team goes to A on Hot Spot and sits in there the whole game.  Having to wipe peoples' asses for them gets tiresome.

Members
1,158 posts
6,939 battles
7 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

The game I just left..  4 died in the first minute..  no really...  I don't think my GK was up to full speed yyet..  I didn't think that was even possible

had that happen today vs a salty div.  the other flank died so fast that it was GG before you knew it and you barely got to fight.(faced a salty div in back to back games)  I had some games today where i didn't play to well either, but damn.  So many teams that refuse to play objectives and sail off to no mans land.  BBs refusing to leave spawn.  DDs hiding behind BBs all match long.   Others just suicide in 2 minutes. Lots of AFKs.    My first game involved a tier 8 german DD afraid to fight a shira all game long, which lead to several people dying throughout the match because of the shira.  Had the german DD just put their man pants on, we could of won.(they repeatedly fired at the DD, then ran away after)    on  top of that, the team repeatedly suicided right before we won on points.  We lost the game.  The other team didn't have any caps for a long period of the game.  We gave them the win.  

Add on to that my internet went out a few times(probably thanks to weather) and some random error causing the game to crash, and it hasn't been a good night.  Normally i can play decently, even if my teams are complete garbage but not today.  maybe i need another break or just need to avoid playing on weekends.  Maybe one day my internet company will finish "improving" the internet in my area, so it becomes more stable. 

More annoyed at how poorly i played today than anything else.  all well.  there is always next time.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

It's for the best to not expect much. :3

Edited by Elegant_Winter

[4HIM]
Members
1,813 posts
4,143 battles
9 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

I was on one map (can't recall which) playing the Phoenix.  Before I could get up to full speed an enemy BB was landing shells all around me.  Some of the maps are so small that some BB's (if they spawn in the right spot) can hit you right from the start. 

Beta Testers
1,253 posts
8,129 battles

That game with you, Mr Pig, in your German DD... that was a bad one.

I still managed about a 56% for the day.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,851 posts
13,070 battles

Had a game last night...two divisions on my team with two of the top clan tags.  I was like "Where's the pop corn"?  Although it's never a forgone conclusion...we rolled the enemy in short order.

[CLAN]
Beta Testers
203 posts
11,026 battles

Had a losing weekend so far as well. Seeing a lot of teams all going to one cap and then sitting there or even worse - all heading to cap A on two brothers and then not even pushing the cap because one DD is holding them off. 

Just need to keep paying and hope I’m on a better team. 

Members
1,062 posts
4,736 battles

Last night I couldn't buy a team that didn't have at least 4 suicide players on it.  I've just stopped caring when playing weekends.

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
371 posts
9,064 battles

I quit sometimes if my back hurts from attempting to carry too much.  Its only healthy to stretch and return another day. :cap_yes:

Members
3,811 posts
14,127 battles

I actually had a pretty good day driving my Hindenberg yesterday. (I aint played yet today) 10 battles with 5 wins. What's more, I survived half of them! (the wins) That's a stellar day for me! :Smile_great:

I usually call it for a while when I get 3 losses in a row. I figure that it aint going to get any better so I'll try again later.

Sign in to follow this