Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Allnight4

Commander setting changed before ship purchase

7 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,868 battles

I was buying my faragut and selected it without commander (so I could my commander from the nicholas) and then selected to pay the 25 dublons in order to get the 3 points.

I didn't notice that when i clicked the naval academy training (to get the three points), my 'without commander' became unchecked, and then I purchased the ship.

How do i un-purchase the ship so that I can do it again, the way I want, and without the game undoing my selection???

Members
519 posts
3,443 battles

You cant get the 3 points for another commander you have, the 3 points for the new commander that comes with the ship, you're not paying 25 dbs to level up the one you already have...

Members
519 posts
3,443 battles
12 minutes ago, Allnight4 said:

My issue, is that I wanted to get three points on the commander from the Nicholas.

You cant, not unless you want to use free xp, or use the 3 points you bought for the new captain

Members
9,997 posts
15 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

You cant, not unless you want to use free xp, or use the 3 points you bought for the new captain

^This...as he already told you...you can't bump an existing captain for 25 dubloons, the abuse would be epic....

Members
3 posts
1,868 battles

Yeah, it would lead to a problem, but only if you could do it in the first 5 or 10 minutes after the purchase.  Does anybody not just automatically click the confirmation dialogs these days?

Oh well, I'll just have to live with it.

Sign in to follow this