Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Double_Dog_Dare

Looking For a Serious Clan

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
137 battles

As the title says I'm looking for a serious clan. I finally started my own account vs. leaching off my brothers (for about 1000 games) who is a member of one of the more well known clans in warships (and plays on their silver team in Supremacy League). We have agreed that I won't join the clan he is in or any of the clans that he plays with occasionally so please don't be offended if you get a not interested note.

Please understand that I understand the game and most of the mechanic's, so while you may be interviewing me to determine if I'm suitable to join your clan. I will also be interviewing you and your members to determine if I want to join your clan.

Thank you

Double_Dog_Dare (AKA: Triple D)

[SPTR]
Members
3,472 posts
5,731 battles

You know, it's hard for anyone to play "Seriously" with a "Serious" clan in a "Seriously competitive" environment with an account with only 11 battles...

Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck in your clan search.

Edited by The_first_harbinger

[-VT-]
Members
383 posts
23,059 battles

Triple D,

As Harbinger says above, it will be difficult for you to get a sniff of competitive play with a competitive group until you put up some battles/numbers for yourself.

What you might should be looking for is a clan that has a competitive element to a mostly casual player base.  Get in on the casual side, get some battles under your belt, work toward the ships you know you will need, gain the trust of your fleet mates and in time an opportunity will present itself to you.  Just don't expect that opportunity to be next week or next month.

Sabene

Captain, Navy Gaming America (NGA)

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,852 posts
19,037 battles

13 Battles and only one post  yeah ok what ever  ! ! !!

[LHG]
Members
1,648 posts
4,917 battles

Best of luck.

Unfortuneately I agree that the body of work you've put in so far is going to make it difficult for any clan looking for top notch players to take you seriously.  Also on the unfortunate side is that this post will probably push away most casual to casual/competitive clans as well since they may well regard you as not being a good fit for them and that you'd be an unsatisfied member who would jump ship at the first opportunity that came your way. 

My best advice at the moment is for you to stay away from clans for a bit, put 1,000 battles under your belt under your own name and then you can point to your unicumish figures.  

Best of luck.

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel

Members
4 posts
137 battles

BB3, I agree with you that I was premature. I've found a TS where I can div up with some captains of similar skill level (remember I already have over 1k undocumented battles). I'm working my way up the US Destroyer line to the Benson, and the Japanese to the Amagi for now. I should be in the Benson fairly soon (maybe next week). Will post again for a clan after I have Benson and Amagi in my stable.

Sign in to follow this