You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GMG1Jack

Clan battle Questions

4 comments in this topic

[NAVET]
Members
107 posts
2,220 battles

OK in the public test server I have my X's for a clan battle , I am not in a clan in the public test server however , the clock says twenty four days and new ships will be issued .. So the only place to do clans right now is in the public server until .12 comes out and we have to re create or join new clans on the public server ?? 

[PVE]
Members
9,707 posts
7,466 battles
41 minutes ago, GMG1Jack said:

OK in the public test server I have my X's for a clan battle , I am not in a clan in the public test server however , the clock says twenty four days and new ships will be issued .. So the only place to do clans right now is in the public server until .12 comes out and we have to re create or join new clans on the public server ?? 

34 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You need to be in a clan on the pts to do clan battles there.

Yes, on either the Test server or the regular server, you have to be in a clan to get oil and to play in Clan Battles. You can start your own clan or join an existing clan. Do check if the existing clan will play Clan Battles as some Clans were created just for the Clan building bonuses. There are supposed to be 4 levels of clan skill in Clan Battles, so try to find a Clan that matches your skills if you can.

[NAVET]
Members
107 posts
2,220 battles

I have a clan in the regular server , was hoping the clan would transfer to the PTS for those who wanted to go there .. But alas I spose not ..