Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Still can't manage my attachments/media

5 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

My forum allotment for files (screenshots, replays, etc) is again full. This happens because of game shots shared in private messaging. So I thought I would give the forum software another shot at maintenance - no way it's happening.

I shut off Ghostery and Adblock, in case they were interfering with the ability to select one/all media files. Nope. Nothing. There's simply no way for me to maintain my own media files.

PLEASE FIX THIS admin(s) so we can manage our own files. In the meanwhile, could an admin please do like you did before and clean out my media files, except my avatar?

INTERESTING NOTE:

Here's what Ghostery shows as trackers on this forum:

27y7l86.jpg

Yes, 25 trackers. One of them is indicated as probably "not safe" so I simply restrict the site. Hard to understand the need for 25 trackers on a forum. 

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles
20 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

My forum allotment for files (screenshots, replays, etc) is again full. This happens because of game shots shared in private messaging. So I thought I would give the forum software another shot at maintenance - no way it's happening.

I shut off Ghostery and Adblock, in case they were interfering with the ability to select one/all media files. Nope. Nothing. There's simply no way for me to maintain my own media files.

PLEASE FIX THIS admin(s) so we can manage our own files. In the meanwhile, could an admin please do like you did before and clean out my media files, except my avatar?

INTERESTING NOTE:

Here's what Ghostery shows as trackers on this forum:

27y7l86.jpg

Yes, 25 trackers. One of them is indicated as probably "not safe" so I simply restrict the site. Hard to understand the need for 25 trackers on a forum. 

I still agree with this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Smile_honoring:

Beta Testers
1,168 posts
8,147 battles

You can do it by clicking on My Attachments and then clicking on the forum link on the far right.  Then edit the post or message containing the attachment and delete it.  Save the edit, and voila.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

There is nothing showing that is a link or clickable. If there was, I'd do it that way. But there's nothing. Even if there was, who wants to go through 50 mb of messages/posts and do that over and over and over? 

I looked at the forum software site; it's there, it's just not enabled. I suspect it has to do with authority. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Bumpin my own thread as it is still borked. There's no easy way to send it to customer support / tech support as they want tons of information totally unrelated to the issue. 

Please help mods! Thanks! 

Sign in to follow this