You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Amatsukaze_KaiNi

Critical Error Occurred

11 comments in this topic

Members
649 posts
7,469 battles

I got this error while installing a mod from Aslain. At first, It was working legitimately but since I chosen the wrong mod, I made a re-installation of the mod again and as I open my game thru WGC... This happens

unknown.png

What I have done trying to fix this

• Removal of all mods
  • Launched game in Safe Mode
  • PC Restart (Discord fwiend says so)

And still didn't worked, the only option now is that I have to re-install the game again... But since someone said I have to make a thread here and probably you guys can help me fix this
Keep In Mind, I have not used anything that modifies the game folder, only mods from Aslain

CRASH file
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/261822705475649536/368785299733610496/WorldOfWarships-2017-10-14_11-35-41.crash

If this problem of mine haven't yet answered, I think its best for me to re-install the game again :fish_nerv:
I'm not good at waiting answers though, gonna do a re-install about in an hour

Spoiler

List of mods that I have chosen from Aslain

• Class Panel: new
  • Range Finder: Yellow
  • Zeiss Zoom FOV x15
  • Ship Movement Indicator
  • MonstroMarkers
  • Battle GUI customization ( Detection, Lock Markers, Compass )
  • Loading Screen: Battleships
  • Custom Shells
  • Small Cruise Control
  • Smoke Indicator
  • Custom Battle Loading Screen
  • Removal of burning effect textures
  • Training Room
  • Enable Replay 
  • FPS Limiter ( 30... Even though I play at 15-25 FPS legit )
  • Sea Simulation: Rough seas

Edited by DJ_PON3_ZaNe

Members
1 post
2,290 battles

I'm having the same same error, I have no mods installed, just straight install. Been happening since yesterday. Doing a clean reinstall now.

Members
649 posts
7,469 battles
2 hours ago, Deadmeat99 said:

I'm having the same same error, I have no mods installed, just straight install. Been happening since yesterday. Doing a clean reinstall now.

I already did that...Thanks
Though I am curious that something in Aslain mods can messed up your game... I have done doing Integrity Check like 3 times and still work... I don't know what mod that caused this but I listed it above on the mod I have installed

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,589 battles

I had that same message last night after it crashed, I restarted the game and it gave me that same message on the restart:Smile-angry:

Members
8 posts
4,276 battles

Same problem.

I have no mods.

I've rebooted,

I haven't tried a fresh install.. would rather not.

1149d71186.png

Edited by Takhion

Members
2 posts
2,113 battles

I've been getting that for the past 2 weeks now. Hoping that each update fixes it, but no luck. Did the integrity a couple times, getting tiresome real quick

Members
1 post
2,369 battles

I get error soon as I start launcher, now it is doing a file check. My question is why is it only downloading at 180 ks, I have a gig connection

Members
8 posts
4,276 battles

took forever to download and reinstall.. like more than one day!  (I see previous poster must have been having similar problem).  Couldn't play the next day because of that, then was out of town for 4 days so.. of course its done now.

It seems to no longer have the crash problem.

Ugh.. lost all my settings though.

Members
280 posts

They know about this and by their actions, or more accurately, lack of action, they don't give 2 [edited]. Open a ticket and they will tell you to run some [edited] integrity check, and then compromise your security by opening ports in your router. They may fix it, they may not. I doubt it, I've had these same crashes since March, and have been seeing threads on the forum about them for longer. They know about it. They may try and say its your PC, even though you run EVERYTHING else with no problem. Its their problem.

A re-install will fix it for a little while, then the crashes will return. Same with the suggested fixes by well meaning users, these fixes are temporary at best Their game is a buggy mess, yet they have time to come up with new things to spend your money on. Priorities I guess.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
29 posts
7,769 battles

Hi, I have the same problem. 

Send a ticket to support, and they told me to update my video drivers.

Dont work, it's not that.

To make matters worse this error also happens to me in the public test !!!

Sometimes accompanied by the blue screen of the death of windows ....

For now, I do not play anymore until they fix it.

I do not want to damage my computer.

Good luck. MAK.