You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

How to invite others to your clan?

3 comments in this topic

Members
54 posts
7,150 battles

My friend and I created a clan - and admittedly, we don't know what we're doing! haha. I cannot figure out how to invite others to join - don't see any option to do so in "Invitations". Can anyone help...

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,975 battles

Look up the player you want to invite from the contact list. (Bottom left of your port screen)

Right click on their name and go to their profile.

In the profile, there is a button that says "Invite to clan"

That is all.

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
3 hours ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

My friend and I created a clan - and admittedly, we don't know what we're doing! haha. I cannot figure out how to invite others to join - don't see any option to do so in "Invitations". Can anyone help...

2 hours ago, Thraxian said:

Look up the player you want to invite from the contact list. (Bottom left of your port screen)

Right click on their name and go to their profile.

In the profile, there is a button that says "Invite to clan"

That is all.

You can also go to the main WoWs page and look up the player profile under Players and the Invite to Clan button will be there as well. These are two ways to get to the same profile page. Also, someone can go to the clan page in game and search on the clan that they want to join. You can apply to join the clan from there and there will be an application on the clan page for the commander or co-commanders to approve.