Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

Members
74 posts
15,913 battles

Just got 5 stars in the Operation of the Week but no rewards and no premium.  WT?

queenpremium.JPG

Problem solved: The discovery of Operator Trouble is a brutal thang.  My bad.  I rarely play the operations and thought it was winnable once a day instead of once in eternity.  Thank y'all for your comments.  I'm gonna make a margarita.

Edited by CrymsonKyng
added pic

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,927 battles

Did you do that on that particular operation before this ?  If so ; yep you get nothing . You can only get each reward per star once in each of the four operations . ( i. e. commander plus lower rewards at four stars ; do it once and then get five stars the next time ; all you get is the reward for five stars ; one day of premium time) .

:Smile_honoring:  

Members
74 posts
15,913 battles
12 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Did you do that on that particular operation before this ?  If so ; yep you get nothing . You can only get each reward per star once in each of the four operations . ( i. e. commander plus lower rewards at four stars ; do it once and then get five stars the next time ; all you get is the reward for five stars ; one day of premium time) .

I played the game with my Aoba the game before but we only got 2 stars but not issued any rewards.  Played again with my Queen, got 5 stars but no rewards and no premium.  This is giving me a complex. :Smile_izmena:

The Aoba battle showed 2 stars yet said premium issued for 5 stars.  No premium was issued.

queenpremium.JPG

Edited by CrymsonKyng

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,927 battles
1 minute ago, CrymsonKyng said:

I played the game with my Aobi the game before but we only got 2 stars but not issued any rewards.  Played again with my Queen, got 5 stars but no rewards and no premium.  This is giving me a complex. :Smile_izmena:

Well you should check one place now then . In port go to the battle type selection window . Then click on the  " other operations " tab . This will bring up a view of all the operations and show you how many stars you have gotten in each them . For any other idea's I hope someone else responds but I think you may need help from support .

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,045 posts

You most likely misremembered earning it before and receiving the rewards.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1

Members
74 posts
15,913 battles
1 minute ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Well you should check one place now then . In port go to the battle type selection window . Then click on the  " other operations " tab . This will bring up a view of all the operations and show you how many stars you have gotten in each them . For any other idea's I hope someone else responds but I think you may need help from support .

I was issued 2 stars in my Aoba battle and the screen showed two stars yet said premium for 5 stars.  No premium or rewards were issued that battle.

Members
74 posts
15,913 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

You most likely misremembered earning it before and receiving the rewards.

Negative.  I havn't played operations in a month.  Played twice today.  Aoba 2 stars, Queen 5 stars.

The odd part is the Aoba screen said 2 stars but the text said premium for 5 stars ... yet no awards were received.  The Queen battle showed 5 stars yet no awards were received.

Members
74 posts
15,913 battles

The discovery of Operator Trouble is a brutal thang.  My bad.  I rarely play the operations and thought it was winnable once a day instead of once in eternity.  Thank y'all for your comments.  I'm gonna make a margarita.

Sign in to follow this