Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SlammerChief

Where's the Revolution

10 comments in this topic

[FIDO]
Beta Testers
3 posts
7,840 battles

How do I tell my progress / stage in the Where's the Revolution missions? It's not in the Combat Missions or Challenges screen. 

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,935 battles

They are on mine so if they are not showing on yours it is a bug most likely and you need to put in a ticket to support . if you finished them all then they do not show anymore ; but then you should have the ship in your port .  If it is that you can not tell from the challenge or combat mission showing you can hover the mouse over the parts to see what your progress is .

:Smile_honoring:

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles
2 minutes ago, SlammerChief said:

I double checked and I do not have the ship. I have submitted a ticket. Thanks. 

There is still 1 more week of missions that you need to complete to earn the ship. 3 weeks in total of missions. You were just given the second week of missions this week. The 3 weeks of missions won’t start until mid week next week. So if you have not purchased the ship in the premium shop, of course you are not going to have the ship yet.

Edited by renegadestatuz
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Also if you have completed this weeks tasks you will no longer see the combat mission in your listings.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles
42 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Also if you have completed this weeks tasks you will no longer see the combat mission in your listings.

:Smile_great:This. Once you finish them they leave your mission listings. So if you’re not seeing them in your mission listings then you’ve completed them. Now OP you just need to wait until sometime next week for the 3rd stage of missions to start for her.

Edited by renegadestatuz
  • Cool 1

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,982 battles
23 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

There is still 1 more week of missions that you need to complete to earn the ship. 3 weeks in total of missions. You were just given the second week of missions this week. The 3 weeks of missions won’t start until mid week next week. So if you have not purchased the ship in the premium shop, of course you are not going to have the ship yet.

lol

[RTR]
Beta Testers
306 posts
1,743 battles

Stage 3 starts in days?!

I better get on those 5 3 wins, 3 3rd-or-betters, and 7 kills. 

In that order... :cap_rambo:

Sign in to follow this