You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

Breaking my silence for this one topic

45 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,796 battles

I have largely taken a break from WOWS only playing a enough to get the revolution crate and log off. I have switched to WOT for the most part. This weekend is my vacation weekend so I decided to grind out some WOWS for my return later. This game is pretty close to unplayable now. Maybe it’s just my WOT experience but it really has some massive balance issues. I saw them before I went to WOT but they are really apparent now. 

Also LOL to the trolls that were busted for cheating. BTW you might get it reversed but in the end WG will be watching your stats. So you might want to get gud kwik or you will really be busted. They know to watch you stats for post cheat declines the numbers never lie if they fall to much they won’t give you a 7 day ban next time they improve without explanation.

Anyways back into the oblivion. Signed Scott Dan Hooten, See you on the high seas!

P.S. I do lurk at times to stay up with changes.

• Cool 1

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,616 posts
5,945 battles

ReShade was such a game-breaking hack.  I expect everyone who was using it to fall below 50% winrate (more to your level) by week's end.

[BNKR]
Members
50 posts
617 battles

OP you think WoT is balanced?? :cap_wander: must not have been very good at it if you couldn't see the glaring issues that game also has. 

Edited by R35T_NO_MORE

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

There are balancing issue, but I wouldn't say unplayable.

As far as cheaters go, I'm sure some peeps got caught, but honestly I haven't really heard anything about anyone. 

Now, i will say there are some that always post here, but I've noticed some of them have been MIA lately.

If you're banned for cheating, are you banned from forums and will they show as banned like a forum ban?

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
9,014 posts
1 minute ago, Wulfgarn said:

If you're banned for cheating, are you banned from forums and will they show as banned like a forum ban?

I believe all bans are separate. So you could be banned on the forums but still play the game and so on.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
11 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I believe all bans are separate. So you could be banned on the forums but still play the game and so on.

That makes sense.

Not that I would call anyone out, but just being nosy.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,445 posts
11,731 battles

This is so funny.

With over 6600 WOT battles I left for WOWS because of balance issues.

Those so called cheaters were initially banned due to a flawed WOWS algorithm. 

WOWS apologized. 

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,122 posts
4,270 battles

Calling Wows unbalance and then running back to one of the most unbalance game out there. Irony much?

• Cool 1

[5D5]
Members
2,284 posts
14,319 battles

I'm shocked that this thread is not locked due to OP's completely unconstructive rant where he tries to equate his potato life on the high seas to game imbalance and cheats.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,963 battles

I have 20k battles in WoT and I've barely played it in two years now because of balance issues....

WoWs is like a breath of fresh air compared to tanks...

• Cool 1