Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ChisanaJun

U.S. Navy birthday

50 comments in this topic

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles

Happy Birthday USN and all who serve, have served. and you who have paid for their existence.  The USN protects all are shipping lanes and keeps Japan and USA enemies at a distance. A humble bow and tear of gratitude to all you fine sailors.Flag of the United States Navy

• Cool 4

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,974 posts
7,530 battles

Thank you, this was very kind of you. :Smile_honoring:

(And you're welcome.)

Edited by TheKrimzonDemon

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I give my thanks to my Dad and granddad who were both Navy vets.

• Cool 1

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles

No family left in USA, but my home in Yokosuka has many Sailors and Marines visit, our city. They are most welcome and or thanks for what they do for my nation can never be put into words all I have is thank you.  USN and USMCImage result for pics of yokosuka

Beta Testers
294 posts
3,783 battles

Two frigates and a destroyer.  I'll let you guys figure out which is which.  :Smile_teethhappy:

242 Years Navy.jpg

Beta Testers
294 posts
3,783 battles
22 hours ago, Maggie_Saito said:

No family left in USA, but my home in Yokosuka has many Sailors and Marines visit, our city. They are most welcome and or thanks for what they do for my nation can never be put into words all I have is thank you.  USN and USMCImage result for pics of yokosuka

Very nice view with Mt Fuji in the background.  I wish I could have visited there, but it was not to be.  I ended up an Atlantic Fleet sailor, not Pacific Fleet.

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles
14 minutes ago, CAPT_Rob said:

Very nice view with Mt Fuji in the background.  I wish I could have visited there, but it was not to be.  I ended up an Atlantic Fleet sailor, not Pacific Fleet.

Very sorry Japan is beautiful country. 

DMIm5rRV4AADD5L.jpg

images (29).jpg

Beta Testers
294 posts
3,783 battles
9 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

Very sorry Japan is beautiful country. 

DMIm5rRV4AADD5L.jpg

images (29).jpg

I very nearly got to bring my wife and 2 children to Japan in 1984, I had orders to Misawa Air Base in Northern Japan but those orders were cancelled and I was sent to USS Caron in Norfolk Virginia instead.

Members
1,866 posts

Thanks, my Dad was in the USN in WW2. Due to a fascist regime which misled the Japanese people. There's hardly anybody left from that war, and we're best buddies now. I would like to go there someday. Each nation in the global conflict produced the finest floating war machines they knew how. They were all manned by similar young men who fought and sometimes died for their country. Let's pray we know better now.

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles
15 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Thanks, my Dad was in the USN in WW2. Due to a fascist regime which misled the Japanese people. There's hardly anybody left from that war, and we're best buddies now. I would like to go there someday. Each nation in the global conflict produced the finest floating war machines they knew how. They were all manned by similar young men who fought and sometimes died for their country. Let's pray we know better now.

I am very honored and humbled by your kind words Mr. Supreme. please do not view Japan as anything but great friend to America. I am Hafu myself mother was from USA but half Japanese. Father was Japanese Shipyard worker. Worked on USN vessels. Not a kind man. 

Members
1,866 posts
4 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

I am very honored and humbled by your kind words Mr. Supreme. please do not view Japan as anything but great friend to America. I am Hafu myself mother was from USA but half Japanese. Father was Japanese Shipyard worker. Worked on USN vessels. Not a kind man. 

My ancestors fought in an army on the wrong side of history. The Confederate Army. There are still people upset about that, too.

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles
1 minute ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

My ancestors fought in an army on the wrong side of history. The Confederate Army. There are still people upset about that, too.

That is not you? is it lol. I will get same hair cut lol not the earing though. 

Members
1,866 posts
Just now, Maggie_Saito said:

That is not you? is it lol. I will get same hair cut lol not the earing though. 

No, it's not my picture, LOL. "Potato" is what some on the forum call a bad player. The guy in the picture lost a bet where he had to carve that in his hair. I thought it was funny and unique. I'm 60YR and have a beard.

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles
3 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

Yes indeed, happy birthday from the Royal Navy to my American Shipmates!!!

We have had RN ships in Yokosuka in past. I was younger and did not read English well (alright I still do not). Friend Dated RN Lt. Commander if that is correct. I did not care for him. used to call me Naichichi.(無乳). rude man. Not that you or the rest of the RN is. I am not to judge above my station. Just an observation.

Members
172 posts
1 minute ago, Maggie_Saito said:

We have had RN ships in Yokosuka in past. I was younger and did not read English well (alright I still do not). Friend Dated RN Lt. Commander if that is correct. I did not care for him. used to call me Naichichi.(無乳). rude man. Not that you or the rest of the RN is. I am not to judge above my station. Just an observation.

Well I can honestly say there are some very rude and crude men in every nation's Navy, I think thats just the nature of some men lol.  I had the pleasure of visiting Tokyo about two years ago for a couple days and can say I would love to go back.

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles
3 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

No, it's not my picture, LOL. "Potato" is what some on the forum call a bad player. The guy in the picture lost a bet where he had to carve that in his hair. I thought it was funny and unique. I'm 60YR and have a beard.

Close call then, If I receive haircut, my boss, my send me home lol. Fortunately, I have not grown beard, but the way my life is going just a matter of days. lol

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles
1 minute ago, British_Beauty said:

Well I can honestly say there are some very rude and crude men in every nation's Navy, I think thats just the nature of some men lol.  I had the pleasure of visiting Tokyo about two years ago for a couple days and can say I would love to go back.

You are nice man it seems Mr. Beauty, and you will receive no disagreement. Marines and sailors can get a little rude. but I did not have such close contact with them. Toyko is nice city but see the country very interesting histories. Come to Yokosuka and visit the ship your nation built for ours, Mikasa. It is in excellent condition. Japan is traditional still and conservative. But we have Metal Music. and my favorite Death Metal like Grief of War or Desecravity really good. Like Lamb of God in USA.   

• Cool 1

Members
172 posts
Just now, Maggie_Saito said:

You are nice man it seems Mr. Beauty, and you will receive no disagreement. Marines and sailors can get a little rude. but I did not have such close contact with them. Toyko is nice city but see the country very interesting histories. Come to Yokosuka and visit the ship your nation built for ours, Mikasa. It is in excellent condition. Japan is traditional still and conservative. But we have Metal Music. and my favorite Death Metal like Grief of War or Desecravity really good. Like Lamb of God in USA.   

I appreciate the compliment, however I am not a man :)

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,823 posts
7,100 battles
11 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

I appreciate the compliment, however I am not a man :)

Could you clarify, were you a Doctor in the RN? (Surgeon Lieutenant) I ask because your profile pic is widely distributed by the RN for press relations/media.

(...)

I'll delete the link if you'd rather stay anon.

Members
566 posts
1,893 battles

And there goes that 20-200 vision again I most humbly apologize. Mz.Beauty.  

Edited by Maggie_Saito

Members
172 posts
5 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

Could you clarify, were you a Doctor in the RN? (Surgeon Lieutenant) I ask because your profile pic is widely distributed by the RN for press relations/media.

Hide contents

I'll delete the link if you'd rather stay anon.

Actually yes I am, and I would appreciate you remove the link as it has my name listed in it.  I don't know why you have been going out of your way to research me.  Stalker much?

Edited by British_Beauty

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,823 posts
7,100 battles
9 minutes ago, British_Beauty said:

Actually yes I am, and I would appreciate you remove the link as it has my name listed in it.  I don't know why you have been going out of your way to research me.  Stalker much?

I will delete the link, as I offered, simply your profile pic is very widely used by the RN, so it is inevitable it will be seen. Apologies if I disturbed you with this info. You might want to delete the link in your quotation of my comment, too.

Sign in to follow this