Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
YukonHunter

So guess who else got "Circonflex"ed?

62 comments in this topic

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
577 posts
4,611 battles

OK, So maybe not quite that dramatic. But yup, Because of my rant on the 'Whos irked about the Conq BB nerf' I got a warning and a day ban.

Why, you ask?

Their CLAIM is that i 'used language violating the TOS'.

Which is hilarious, given that there's a number of words already censored automatically - and more to the point, if my words were so offensive, you'd of thought they'd edit it themselves?

Yet I was just there, just a min ago, and that rant of mine has been quoted at least a half dozen times - mostly by whining uniscum - without edit.

Right. Sure.

Real reason?

I hurt feelings. I called out fact and truth for what they are, and that bent noses the wrong way.

TOO. BAD.  

The mod/admin in question -- whichever one did it, I couldnt immediately find out which one, So I will lay it across the entire staff, until the culprit owns up to it -- got butthurt and used my language (which is still there, and by the way, used directly by again at least a half dozen others, didnt see any of THEM get banned!) as a very cheap excuse.

This is the quality of staffing we got here?

Wonder how reflective that is of WG itself,  given this IS an 'Official Forum'.

Oh, wait! I dont have to wonder! Ive seen them act this way before! We all have, Hence the title.

Bad play (again) On your part, whichever mod/admin is guilty of this overstep.  You are merely proving the point more and more of us are calling the company out for.

• Cool 4

Members
1,922 posts
2,492 battles

The people here are special snowflakes compared to the WoT forum. They whine about the tiniest thing, especially if someone simply says "I don't like anime."

• Cool 3

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
577 posts
4,611 battles
1 minute ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

The people here are special snowflakes compared to the WoT forum. They whine about the tiniest thing, especially if someone simply says "I don't like anime."

Why would anyone say they dont like anime as a whole, at least if they are younger than oh I dunno, 40? I can see saying "I dont like XYZ anime for XYZ reasons", thats reasonable to me...

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
1 minute ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

Says the snowflake complaining about people complaining , when will it end !!  ..... fake news at 11

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Erase what you've said here.

Go and find links to everyone else saying the same thing.

Send them in to WG.

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
577 posts
4,611 battles
1 minute ago, GhostSwordsman said:

You called out opinion, not fact. And you did circumvent the filter for profane language.

Also, this thread is also violating TOS, so....

giphy.gif

That sounds like uniscum Opine right there; but please, do illustrate for us all where exactly such 'violation' is?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,214 battles

I'm sure making a thread about how you feel you were treated unfairly is going to go well...

FYI - This right here is against TOS. Prepare your [edited]. <--- That bit right there was supposed to say something that looks like Masshole, but without the M.

• Cool 1

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

I have had warnings/bans removed...

Delete what you have said ir you'll prolly get another ban.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,039 posts
17,659 battles
9 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

OK, So maybe not quite that dramatic. But yup, Because of my rant on the 'Whos irked about the Conq BB nerf' I got a warning and a day ban.

Why, you ask?

Their CLAIM is that i 'used language violating the TOS'.

Which is hilarious, given that there's a number of words already censored automatically - and more to the point, if my words were so offensive, you'd of thought they'd edit it themselves?

Yet I was just there, just a min ago, and that rant of mine has been quoted at least a half dozen times - mostly by whining uniscum - without edit.

Right. Sure.

Real reason?

I hurt feelings. I called out fact and truth for what they are, and that bent noses the wrong way.

TOO. BAD.  

The mod/admin in question -- whichever one did it, I couldnt immediately find out which one, So I will lay it across the entire staff, until the culprit owns up to it -- got butthurt and used my language (which is still there, and by the way, used directly by again at least a half dozen others, didnt see any of THEM get banned!) as a very cheap excuse.

This is the quality of staffing we got here?

Wonder how reflective that is of WG itself,  given this IS an 'Official Forum'.

Oh, wait! I dont have to wonder! Ive seen them act this way before! We all have, Hence the title.

Bad play (again) On your part, whichever mod/admin is guilty of this overstep.  You are merely proving the point more and more of us are calling the company out for.

Yukon, I don't happen to know what you said exactly, though it doesn't hurt to watch your words to some degree.  Personally, if I had my way, people would get dinged for having too many blatantly obvious profanities getting auto-censored, because IMO letting the auto-censor edit out your profanities is no excuse for using them in the first place.  That said, I'm probably guilty of using words that are "hidden" profanities when I say something like "effing".  But I also know that if I made even the slightest effort, I could check myself from using even them.  But some people are so self-programmed to throw out obscenities in every single sentence they speak these days that it's seeming to become all but impossible for them to self-censor their own writings.

Members
4,821 posts
5,596 battles
6 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

That sounds like uniscum Opine right there; but please, do illustrate for us all where exactly such 'violation' is?

You've made a thread about the moderation against you, which is clearly stated to be against the forum rules(not exactly the TOS, but similar enough).

Section 2.8

•  
2.8 Discussing disciplinary actions
  Hide contents

·         Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player in game or on the forums

·         Creating posts or threads to discuss moderators or moderator decisions and actions

·         Creating posts accusing others of violating the rules and calling for disciplinary actions

All of these should be addressed to the support team, and not posted on the forums.

Edited by GhostSwordsman
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,039 posts
17,659 battles
7 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

Why would anyone say they dont like anime as a whole, at least if they are younger than oh I dunno, 40? I can see saying "I dont like XYZ anime for XYZ reasons", thats reasonable to me...

Personally, I don't care one way or the other about anime in general.  I just don't think that it belongs in a historically based naval combat game.  Having said that, I also don't really get that worked up about it either.

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,438 battles

It's interesting to watch your reaction to being warned for bad behavior - deny it and blame the people giving the warning for being biased against you.  It's almost a paranoid way of looking at things; the so called "uniscum" and moderators are out to get YOU, you did NOTHING wrong. 

I predict this will end the way you know it will end, with you getting a short term forum ban.  In fact it's like you are trying to precipitate that exact thing with this aggressive posture.  You might want to reflect on the fact that your viewpoint on this is in the tiniest minority, and why that is so.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,048 posts
6,739 battles
16 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

and this right here is gonna get you another one, you arent allowed to talk about Mod/Admin actions taken

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,048 posts
6,739 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

It's coming again if you dont edit this and talk to the mods privately.

RWhyMSG.gif

too late, its already been quoted 

Members
4,821 posts
5,596 battles
4 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

too late, its already been quoted 

Well, if you want to get technical, he is right in the sense that the moderator that removed the post/comment in question didn't follow through entirely by editing/removing the post in question from the subsequent comments that it was quoted in.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
577 posts
4,611 battles

But by that logic they should be banning every person that quoted MY post. ;)

Slippery slope much?

Also - I did not say which specific mod/admin did it - as I do not know - so technically, that rule does not apply. ;)

Edited by YukonHunter

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

For future reference, you can talk crap all you want as long as you do it the "right" way.

All in all, just take it.

I have a few on me, and many on these forums do as well.

No biggie.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
29 minutes ago, YukonHunter said:

So because you were an [edited] who made a baseless angry rant and you were banned for good reason...you made a thread about it and whined about it?

This is what this thread is.

wwhIoDu.gif

And here is what is going to happen;

f46.gif

• Cool 1

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
577 posts
4,611 battles
Just now, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

So because you were an [edited] who made a baseless angry rant and you were banned for good reason...you made a thread about it and whined about it?

This is what this thread is.

wwhIoDu.gif

And here is what is going to happen;

f46.gif

Nooo, I made a valid if loud complaint using language designed to get the point of ire clearly across, and Im not the only one that feels the same.  Your reply merely illustrates that you feel targeted by said rant.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
Just now, YukonHunter said:

Nooo, I made a valid if loud complaint using language designed to get the point of ire clearly across, and Im not the only one that feels the same.  Your reply merely illustrates that you feel targeted by said rant.

So again you were banned because you used vulgar language against the rules and were banned....So you thought a thread would give you pity.....

giphy.gif

[HINON]
Supertester
19,195 posts
12,701 battles

Does anyone have a salt gif for this thread? I think it deserves a salt gif.

• Cool 1