Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Speedstang

Need some help with the Game Center and WoWP

4 comments in this topic

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles

After hearing about the 2.0 update to WoWP I decided to give it a try, but it wanted to install the Game Center. From what I was able to gather from the WoWP forums, it's completely mandatory, unlike here on WoWs. (Correct me if this is wrong)

If I download and install the Game Center for WoWP will it merge my WoWs with it or can I keep my WoWs launcher?

[LHG]
Members
1,656 posts
4,928 battles

As I experienced, 

1) You're lucky you can still launch WOWS without the Game Center

2) That being said, if you install the Game Center it will override all of your old icons which allowed you to directly access any other WG product.  

3) I've never had a problem with the Game Center but other's have so best of luck. 

As a side note the new WOPS battle modes look intriguing.  I logged on the other night and poked around a bit.  I'm not sure how to access the new modes or what's required but it seems that it's a positive step forward for the game.  

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles
17 hours ago, BB3_Oregon_Steel said:

As I experienced, 

1) You're lucky you can still launch WOWS without the Game Center

2) That being said, if you install the Game Center it will override all of your old icons which allowed you to directly access any other WG product.  

3) I've never had a problem with the Game Center but other's have so best of luck. 

As a side note the new WOPS battle modes look intriguing.  I logged on the other night and poked around a bit.  I'm not sure how to access the new modes or what's required but it seems that it's a positive step forward for the game.  

I just went screw it and gave the game a try, but surprisingly the game center asked me if I wanted to add my WoWs to it. I didn't, and my WoWs launcher lives on! :Smile_Default:

The game itself was actually a lot of fun. Definitely a game I'll be playing from now on.

[LHG]
Members
1,656 posts
4,928 battles

Wow, good job, it never gave me that option. 

And yes, I'd agree with you, the new Conquest mode of game play is MUCH better than the original scrum style or furball.  I played it a bit last night and had a blast.  Not sure it's enough to save the game long term but it's a huge step in the right direction. 

Sign in to follow this