Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DDGPhalanx

Tried my luck, rolled snake eyes, still feel like I won

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

11 posts in this topic

JBSUBib.jpg

Easily the best losing TYL container I've ever gotten. 

Note: I now have one vacant port slot to my credit. :Smile_teethhappy:

Hey, at least you got that. I haven't gotten an SC on a luck roll. So congrats. 

I'd take that. I'll get captain slots which I don't need, have some 60 unused slots and just recently got 4 more.

Extra ship slots are always welcome at my port. I've gotten three, I think, from crates and have purchased one or two more from doubloons I earned in contests. I have only nine vacant slots though.

Better then the two type 5 camos I got. So gratz then.

8 hours ago, DDGPhalanx said:

JBSUBib.jpg

Easily the best losing TYL container I've ever gotten. 

Note: I now have one vacant port slot to my credit. :Smile_teethhappy:

Mine was this yesterday

shot-17_10.13_23_09.12-0247.thumb.jpg.2ce33b48817aa2508e2bbdc949db1179.jpg

Just be grateful for what you got.

Spoiler

rvxAv.jpg.2e727de766b1b6ff4502a47ab685c160.jpg

Speed Boost is actually not bad @Gizuke Can be used on French Cruiser and Destroyers (possibly upcoming French BBs too)

7 minutes ago, HellaCopterRescue said:

Speed Boost is actually not bad @Gizuke Can be used on French Cruiser and Destroyers (possibly upcoming French BBs too)

I found out that the additional speed didn't worked for me most of the times.It only increased the chance of me to hit that pesky islands or teammate ships:Smile_trollface:

Some of you seem confused, the op didn’t roll a supercontainer, the single slot in Try you luck rolled a port slot. A superconainer can’t hold a port slot, though I don’t know if it can roll a bundle of them instead.

I'd be pretty annoyed by getting a slot, but that's probably because I have thirty of the damn things that don't have ships. On the plus side, I'll probably never need to buy any ever again.

3 hours ago, Gramzon_the_Dragon said:

Some of you seem confused, the op didn’t roll a supercontainer, the single slot in Try you luck rolled a port slot. A superconainer can’t hold a port slot, though I don’t know if it can roll a bundle of them instead.

Yeah, this was the amusing part lol. I lost the roll. Every other time I've lost a TYL roll, I've gotten 3 signal flags or 500 free XP or some other small reward, but a port slot on a losing TYL container was pretty awesome given the fact that I've been having to sell ships lately to move up tiers. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0