You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kousatsu

Rental ship, how to get?

36 comments in this topic

[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,399 posts
7,363 battles

Do you suddenly get a random message in port or something? WG not clear on this.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,932 battles
4 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

Do you suddenly get a random message in port or something?

This! The ships are given out randomly.

• Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,447 battles
26 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

Do you suddenly get a random message in port or something? WG not clear on this.

they didn't???

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt0612-2/

Hmmmm

Test Clan Battles

Assemble your own team in a lighter 3v3 format during the Clan Battles test.

There are four main leagues in the Clan Rating system:

Squall, Gale, Storm, and the top league, Typhoon

Each league consists of three groups. To advance through the leagues, a clan needs to fight in Clan Battles. Your Clan increases its rating after each victory and loses it after each defeat. After the Clan earns specific rating amounts, it moves to the next group, so, step by step, the Clan advances to the top league and desired podium.

You need tier X ships to participate in Clan Battles. These are the most powerful representatives of their respective branches, and have some of the best characteristics. All tier X ships of the same class balance well while keeping some unique strengths and weaknesses to find an interesting niche in every team composition

No Tier Xs? We're Here to Help!

While testing, play a battle in a tier VIII ship to earn a tier X Clan rental ship (Zao, Shimakaze, Großer Kurfürst) with no Commander.

We know it takes a while to research a tier X ship and that unlocking even one is a grand achievement. But if you're interested in Clan Battles and haven't put in the time to reach tier X, we have rentable ships!

When the season starts, if you played a Random or Clan Battle in a tier VIII-X ship, you’ll get a set of three special tier X ships for temporary use:

Japanese cruiser Zao

5f6a207e-a86a-11e7-bf92-d89d6715223c_120

Japanese destroyer Shimakaze

5f5831ac-a86a-11e7-b341-d89d6715223c_120

German battleship Großer Kurfürst

5f4fbfe0-a86a-11e7-91d2-d89d6715223c_120

Some things to know:

• You get these ships temporarily, and they’re removed when Season 1 of Clan Battles ends
  • You can only use them in Clan Battles 

If you start playing Clan Battles from Update 0.6.12, you’ll be able to try a total of nine different ships throughout Clan Battles Season 1, which lasts from update 0.6.12 until 0.6.15. These ships are replaced in each listed update with three other ships of the same type – a special timer will notify you of that.

• You can’t mount any camo on these ships
  • You can re-assign Commanders to these ships without penalty
  • Rented ships bring you the same amount of Credits, XP, Free XP, and Commander XP as ordinary ships
  • When these ships are removed, their Commanders are automatically sent to your Reserve; its upgrades, consumables and signals move to your Inventory, and XP earned with a rented ship is transferred to the starting ship of its respective nation
  • If the ships have alternative modules like Shimakaze's torpedoes, you can mount them at no cost 

We hope these rentable ships drive participation in Clan Battles, and perhaps let you see what you want to research next!

Well  I guess they DID....

more like , did not care to read....
I am not ranking on you but  too many people seem to not want to BOTHER to actually READ THE NEWS ON THE WOWS PAGE and instead say THEY (WG)NEVER SAID ANYTHING>>>>

Edited by pmgaudio

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,856 posts
4,224 battles
30 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

No idea. I just had a message appear, link to a broken shop page, come back, and, there it is!

[ARGSY]
5,192 posts
18,932 battles
11 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

they didn't???

Hmmmm

Test Clan Battles

Each league consists of three groups. To advance through the leagues, a clan needs to fight in Clan Battles. Your Clan increases its rating after each victory and loses it after each defeat. After the Clan earns specific rating amounts, it moves to the next group, so, step by step, the Clan advances to the top league and desired podium.

You need tier X ships to participate in Clan Battles. These are the most powerful representatives of their respective branches, and have some of the best characteristics. All tier X ships of the same class balance well while keeping some unique strengths and weaknesses to find an interesting niche in every team composition

While testing, play a battle in a tier VIII ship to earn a tier X Clan rental ship (Zao, Shimakaze, Großer Kurfürst) with no Commander.

We know it takes a while to research a tier X ship and that unlocking even one is a grand achievement. But if you're interested in Clan Battles and haven't put in the time to reach tier X, we have rentable ships!

When the season starts, if you played a Random or Clan Battle in a tier VIII-X ship, you’ll get a set of three special tier X ships for temporary use:

Japanese cruiser Zao

Some things to know:

• You get these ships temporarily, and they’re removed when Season 1 of Clan Battles ends

If you start playing Clan Battles from Update 0.6.12, you’ll be able to try a total of nine different ships throughout Clan Battles Season 1, which lasts from update 0.6.12 until 0.6.15. These ships are replaced in each listed update with three other ships of the same type – a special timer will notify you of that.

• Rented ships bring you the same amount of Credits, XP, Free XP, and Commander XP as ordinary ships
  • When these ships are removed, their Commanders are automatically sent to your Reserve; its upgrades, consumables and signals move to your Inventory, and XP earned with a rented ship is transferred to the starting ship of its respective nation
  • If the ships have alternative modules like Shimakaze's torpedoes, you can mount them at no cost 

We hope these rentable ships drive participation in Clan Battles, and perhaps let you see what you want to research next!

I am not ranking on you but  too many people seem to not want to BOTHER to actually READ THE NEWS ON THE WOWS PAGE and instead say THEY (WG)NEVER SAID ANYTHING>>>>

Sorry but you miss the topic. F, sit down.

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Beta Testers
1,499 posts
5,889 battles

Have not gotten one either, so I'd like to know. It would be interesting to take either out for a spin. 

Also, this is for pmg: :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
5,192 posts
18,932 battles
3 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

No idea. I just had a message appear, link to a broken shop page, come back, and, there it is!

There are 2 kinds of offer: one to buy a bundle with the special flag for a premium you own. You need to login to your account to see it. The premium ship trial popup gives you a link to the WGwiki but the ship show up in your port without klicking it.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,447 battles
5 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Sorry but you miss the topic. F, sit down.

4 minutes ago, Brohk said:

Have not gotten one either, so I'd like to know. It would be interesting to take either out for a spin. 

Also, this is for pmg: :Smile_facepalm:

I mean COME ON.... it is clear as DAY.... no ?>?

Edited by pmgaudio

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,856 posts
4,224 battles
Just now, pmgaudio said:

I mean COME ON.... it is clear as EFFING DAY.... or are YOU missing something?>??

You are missing something: It's not the Tier X rentals they are talking about.

It's the Scharnhorst rentals.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,447 battles
2 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

You are missing something: It's not the Tier X rentals they are talking about.

It's the Scharnhorst rentals.

not ONE OF THEM SAID that... just said  "RENTAL SHIPS"....LOL
SHips with an S meaning more than ONE... so....

and in that case IDC

I got mine when it first came out...
And I will tell you guys.... JUST BUY IT... no need to rent it, it is AWESOME!!!

Edited by pmgaudio

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,447 battles
15 minutes ago, _V12 said:

He means the premium ship personal offers going around pmg.  But nice rant.  :cap_like:

then perhaps he should have been more specific....I mean, I was pretty specific... LOL

Edited by pmgaudio

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,856 posts
4,224 battles
4 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

not ONE OF THEM SAID that... just  RENTAL SHIPS....LOL

Sorry I didn't say something sooner. I was laughing too hard at the glorious miscommunication.

[SOV]
Beta Testers
1,499 posts
5,889 battles
3 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

not ONE OF THEM SAID that... just said  "RENTAL SHIPS"....LOL
SHips with an S meaning more than ONE... so....

There are more than one, there are two, as a matter of fact. 

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,447 battles
Just now, Carrier_Lexington said:

Sorry I didn't say something sooner. I was laughing too hard at the glorious miscommunication.

[SIM]
Members
2,547 posts
4,186 battles
25 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

they didn't???

Hmmmm

Test Clan Battles

Japanese cruiser Zao

Some things to know:

Just like you didn't bother to read his topic? Your reply is bad and you should feel bad.

• Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,447 battles
2 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Just like you didn't bother to read his topic? Your reply is bad and you should feel bad.

once again the topic was RENTAL SHIPS... and due to the lack of specificness to the Shiney horse.... I gave the info I saw when I saw RENTAL ships... and on that note I did not know about the Shiney rental cause I have one and was unaware...
Anyway, it was communication breakdown....
Next time if someone needs SPECIFIC info, they might want to ask for SPECIFIC info...

I will see myself out... 
BUY THE SHIP!!! it is worth every penny

aZUeZTs.gif

Edited by pmgaudio
  • Cool 1

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,363 battles
51 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

they didn't???

Hmmmm

Test Clan Battles

Japanese cruiser Zao

Some things to know:

It's the Okhotnikand Scharnhorst on the live server, not the PT...

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,363 battles
29 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

then perhaps he should have been more specific....I mean, I was pretty specific... LOL

Everyone knows about the PTS and clan rental information, premium rentals is the new thing, apparently I need to be more clear bozos.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,201 posts
4,297 battles
57 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

I mean COME ON.... it is clear as DAY.... no ?>?

THATS NOT THE FREAKING RENTAL THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.