Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raigoth

I am an idiot

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

175
[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
608 posts

So I recently found out that you can actually sell modules and signals and other such things. For those who also dont know, you click on your name in the top left hand corner of the screen and go down to your inventory.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,192
[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts

Amazing that people haven't noticed that.  The reason I knew was when I was new to the game, you didn't run into this feature till you were Service Level <something>, so it mentioned that was a new feature when you got there.

 

Anyway, it's useful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,029 posts

It's actually a newish feature.  It took quite a while for it to be added.  It's definitely helpful, although at times I sell signals and camo that I really shouldn't just to avoid having to play another game or two to be able to afford something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,474
[REVY]
Members
6,149 posts
5,158 battles
15 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

So I recently found out that you can actually sell modules and signals and other such things. For those who also dont know, you click on your name in the top left hand corner of the screen and go down to your inventory.

 

You can sell ship hulls as wells.

Edited by Sventex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles

Too bad it doesn't work like it does in WoT where you can stock up on mods and consumables flags when they are on sale

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
387 posts
7,842 battles

If I recall (cause I did try this feature once), it doesn't give that much credits and stuff in return.. However, I do sell modules I am unequipping. Especially if I have a slot on a ship I like to swap modules with, for different game types. Like North Carolina where I switch Rudder Shift for Propulsion between Randoms and Competitive. Doing that is costly, so selling it each time to get back 500,000 credits is nice :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Signal flags I just hoard cause why not.. That's why I have like 300-500 of certain flags just sitting there for a rainy day or something :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
905
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,928 posts
4,227 battles
9 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

Too bad it doesn't work like it does in WoT where you can stock up on mods and consumables flags when they are on sale

Buy low, sell high? Devious

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,448
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,854 posts
21,346 battles

Upvote for the deep insight about yourself :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,729
[PVE]
Members
14,981 posts
9,575 battles
27 minutes ago, Cruiser_Atago said:

If I recall (cause I did try this feature once), it doesn't give that much credits and stuff in return.. However, I do sell modules I am unequipping. Especially if I have a slot on a ship I like to swap modules with, for different game types. Like North Carolina where I switch Rudder Shift for Propulsion between Randoms and Competitive. Doing that is costly, so selling it each time to get back 500,000 credits is nice :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Signal flags I just hoard cause why not.. That's why I have like 300-500 of certain flags just sitting there for a rainy day or something :Smile_hiding:

 

I do keep certain modules and hulls. Like the C hull Nurnberg so I can swap out for AA or more torps as needed.

I hoard flags too.

Edited by Kizarvexis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
433
[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,472 posts
10,565 battles

ah but now your a rich Captain! Spend it wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×