You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_ENO_

Support frustration

5 comments in this topic

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

*Edit: I just realized you can read the title a couple different ways. It's either "I'm frustrated with Support" or "Please support frustration." Both actually work in this case. 

I went to report a couple of crashes I had. Filled in the rather long form and answered all the questions. Submitted my replay. Clicked okay- then when it went through to the summary I realized I hadn't submitted my WGcheck tool report. Clicked "Modify." 

It erased all my answers. [edited].

That process could use a buff. 

/rant. 

Edited by ENO75

Beta Testers
498 posts
6,568 battles

Welcome to Wargamming support.  Well for that matter, the support forms for many companies sadly.

My favorite one is the "We have a special offer for you" that appears in game.  Click in game, sends you to log in web page for WoWS.  <Webpage not Available> :cap_fainting:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

How many times have you asked yourself about that flow... does it go through three or four renditions of AI responses before it goes to a live human bean? Or does it go straight to a human bean first thing who responds like an AI ? 

It'd be a good thing to know the CS stats on a monthly basis until we were tired of seeing those stats, wouldnt' it? 

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
10 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

Welcome to Wargamming support.  Well for that matter, the support forms for many companies sadly.

My favorite one is the "We have a special offer for you" that appears in game.  Click in game, sends you to log in web page for WoWS.  <Webpage not Available> :cap_fainting:

6 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

How many times have you asked yourself about that flow... does it go through three or four renditions of AI responses before it goes to a live human bean? Or does it go straight to a human bean first thing who responds like an AI ? 

It'd be a good thing to know the CS stats on a monthly basis until we were tired of seeing those stats, wouldnt' it? 

Even better- when you report someone in game for particularly vile behavior, the replay, screenshots... hoops etc. you submit the ticket and they reply: We can't tell you what we did. Then they send you the automated "how did we do" feedback request. I imagine nobody reports very positively.

The only other gripe I have is that generally I'd like to turn to the community for help since the official support format is... lacking. Problem is there are times where I'd rather deal with an automated process that "might" actually help in the end than to be told I'm a [edited]idiot for having the problem I have or that I'm making it up since whatever person replied didn't have it happen to them. 

Decisions... decisions. First world internet problems are a [edited].

Edited by ENO75