You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nina_blain_73

I Have Made It!

13 comments in this topic

[TDD]
Members
903 posts
7,942 battles

Woot - I have made it! I am somebody (not) - I have been accused of cheating in WoWs!

apparently I am now able to bend time and use my Missouri's Radar when it is supposed to be on cool down or so I have been told

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles

lol i got called a cheater 7 times yesterday :/  also thats probably to do with WG changing the Hydro / radar symbol so its the same. people have been getting really confused about it lately

dark.png

ships:

United States Navy = Erie, Smith, St. Louis, South carolina, Clemson, Pheonix, Wyoming, New York, Farragut, Cleveland, New Mexico, Mahan, Sims, Saipan, Atlanta, Pensacola, Colorado, Benson, New Orleans, North carolina, Baltimore, Iowa, Montana, Des moines

IJN = Hashidate, isokaze, kawachi, myogi, ishzuchi, kongo, fuso, Kaga, harekaze

French = Bouganville, fraint.

Royal Navy = Black Swan, bellephron, emreald, leander, fiji, belfast, edinburgh, neptune, minotaur.

germany = hemerlin, v-25, nassau, kasier, konig, konigsberg, bismarck

russian = gnevy, kirov, kutuzov

[PVE]
Members
9,545 posts
7,451 battles
14 minutes ago, nina_blain_73 said:

Woot - I have made it! I am somebody (not) - I have been accused of cheating in WoWs!

apparently I am now able to bend time and use my Missouri's Radar when it is supposed to be on cool down or so I have been told

Congrats. I've have yet to be called a cheater yet. :Smile_child:

I was called a kill stealer because we were bottom tier in a Nurnberg and I set each one of the three bots on our side on fire. Not my fault two of them blew up from fire right as he shot at them. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,535 battles

That's one of the best compliment you can get be accused of cheating when your not

But does it make you really good or just the other person stupid the thing I find scary is that somebody's telling you that in the T9 match remember back in the good old days only somebody with a good grasp of this game would be at that level but with premiums being sold at high level there's many a stupid player which is kind of ruin the upper matches

[TDD]
Members
903 posts
7,942 battles
44 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

That's one of the best compliment you can get be accused of cheating when your not

But does it make you really good or just the other person stupid the thing I find scary is that somebody's telling you that in the T9 match remember back in the good old days only somebody with a good grasp of this game would be at that level but with premiums being sold at high level there's many a stupid player which is kind of ruin the upper matches

well..... since i'm NOT really good..... O_o

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,535 battles
1 hour ago, nina_blain_73 said:

well..... since i'm NOT really good..... O_o

Me neither but it's fun when somebody blames me of cheating also you get a+1:cap_like:

• Cool 1