Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bikk

how to buy consumables $ mods on sale?

9 comments in this topic

[WYRN]
Beta Testers
104 posts
8,864 battles

Is there a way to purchase premium consumables, say a 100 when on sale?  or to purchase modifications in quantity?

ty

[JASH]
Members
385 posts
5,245 battles
6 minutes ago, Bikk said:

Is there a way to purchase premium consumables, say a 100 when on sale?  or to purchase modifications in quantity?

ty

To my knowledge there is not, unlike in WoT where you can load up.

Only way you can do it would be to mount it on a ship, then use dubloons to demount it, & keep buying then demounting.

Members
1,019 posts
13,047 battles
5 minutes ago, murf4321 said:

To my knowledge there is not, unlike in WoT where you can load up.

Only way you can do it would be to mount it on a ship, then use dubloons to demount it, & keep buying then demounting.

I haven't gone so far as buying and then demounting them but before the sale ends I'll make sure that every ship in my fleet will have all the premium consumables loaded and ready to go for the next day when the sale ends. Seeing as how my fleet has grown large enough that I go days or even weeks without playing certain ships I often surprise myself when I get ready to take a ship out and find it's already fully loaded.

[JASH]
Members
385 posts
5,245 battles
45 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

I haven't gone so far as buying and then demounting them but before the sale ends I'll make sure that every ship in my fleet will have all the premium consumables loaded and ready to go for the next day when the sale ends. Seeing as how my fleet has grown large enough that I go days or even weeks without playing certain ships I often surprise myself when I get ready to take a ship out and find it's already fully loaded.

This works too, sadly I've been so cheap that I have a lot of premium consumables still in my inventory that automatically get pulled in before having to buy new ones.

To the OP's point, it would be nice if you could load up & store modules/consumables like you can in WoT, but I think wargaming learned their lesson by not allowing it in WoWs.

[OSG]
Beta Testers
1,354 posts
14,793 battles
11 minutes ago, murf4321 said:

This works too, sadly I've been so cheap that I have a lot of premium consumables still in my inventory that automatically get pulled in before having to buy new ones.

To the OP's point, it would be nice if you could load up & store modules/consumables like you can in WoT, but I think wargaming learned their lesson by not allowing it in WoWs.

They also allowed it in WoWPs, and that didn't turn out so well.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
1 hour ago, Bikk said:

ty

are you really that poor that you cant afford 30 thousand dollars a game extra? sigh.....

[JASH]
Members
385 posts
5,245 battles
1 hour ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

are you really that poor that you cant afford 30 thousand dollars a game extra? sigh.....

Might not have a premium account.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,895 battles

Afaik in one of the last Q&A they said it will come to WoWs too but  it’s nothing that has priority.

[WYRN]
Beta Testers
104 posts
8,864 battles

thanks all,  I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something.

Sign in to follow this