You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Blue_Darter

Happy Birthday!

25 comments in this topic

[JTF67]
Members
19 posts
6,846 battles

Happy 242nd Birthday to the greatest fighting force the world has ever known: The United States Navy! :Smile_honoring:

*Disclaimer: As a veteran of USN service, my opinion might be a wee bit biased.

• Cool 8

[JTF67]
Members
19 posts
6,846 battles

I have great respect for the Royal Navy, and, OF COURSE!, the USMC.. Again.. I am biased.. Anchors Aweigh, Baby!

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,922 posts
7,492 battles

This former US Army Infantryman wishes the US Navy Happy Birthday. :Smile_honoring: Thank you for transporting and supporting the guys who win the wars. :Smile_glasses:  And I don't mean y'alls Jarheads either.  :Smile_teethhappy:

The Navy's BDay gave me a nice gift. You usually don't see this much XP in PvE! I wasn't using flags either.

Spoiler

IucZmJf.jpg

LNbazD6.jpg

WRjhcm2.jpg

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles

God Bless the United States Navy; the finest taxi service to be found anywhere on the globe!

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 hour ago, Blue_Darter said:

Happy 242nd Birthday to the greatest fighting force the world has ever known: The United States Navy! :Smile_honoring:

Yup Happy Birthday and to all my fellow USN Shipmates.

[PVE]
Members
9,922 posts
7,492 battles
16 minutes ago, Umikami said:

God Bless the United States Navy; the finest taxi service to be found anywhere on the globe!

:Smile_teethhappy:

[JTF67]
Members
19 posts
6,846 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Yup Happy Birthday and to all my fellow USN Shipmates.

I love my Jarheads.

We had one particular joker who'd do his rounds and poke his head into our Strike Warfare Center and ask if all was secure, per his orders. Upon receiving an affirmative response he would reply, "Yes, but in a Freudian sense?" A cerebral Marine... still makes me laugh to this day.

[BNKR]
Members
50 posts
617 battles

Englishman here so i had a bit of a grumble lol but in all seriousness Happy Birthday to the US Navy and i hope all those serving get a nice glass, or bottle (can only hope eh?) of rum. 

Edited by R35T_NO_MORE

[TBW]
Members
6,418 posts
12,065 battles
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

You are right about taxi service. I was stationed on a gator freighter LSD 28 USS Thomaston, that's where my avatar came from. When transporting troops we had more troops on board than crew.

[JTF67]
Members
19 posts
6,846 battles
19 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You are right about taxi service. I was stationed on a gator freighter LSD 28 USS Thomaston, that's where my avatar came from. When transporting troops we had more troops on board than crew.

We had a detachment aboard to guard our Tomahawks.. good guys to have on your side in a fight, lol

Beta Testers
500 posts
6,584 battles

As a prior service Army guy, happy birthday to our sister service.  We came first though, mom likes us better too  :cap_cool:

[PVE]
Members
9,922 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

As a prior service Army guy, happy birthday to our sister service.  We came first though, mom likes us better too  :cap_cool:

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_honoring:

[JTF67]
Members
19 posts
6,846 battles
15 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

WE are the senior service.. regardless of that paperwork error!

[PVE]
Members
9,922 posts
7,492 battles
6 minutes ago, Blue_Darter said:

WE are the senior service.. regardless of that paperwork error!

:Smile_teethhappy:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

My dad was a 20 year WW2 vet who served from December 8, 1941 to his retirement, while his younger brother was a USMC volunteer in May 1942 after graduating. Growing up our house was often filled with the sounds of their disparaging remarks about each others chosen service.

I, of course, enlisted in the Army, following in the family tradition of never doing what any other family member had previously done. My son is a 20 year Air Force man, and my brother did his 20 in the Coast Guard. Apparently we all want to be as far away from one another as possible.

So far, the family has one grandson and one granddaughter in the USMC, and one granddaughter in the Navy, and one grandson in the Army.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Happy birthday to the good old USN.   Might have to go get drunk, hang out with some women of questionable virtue, and start a fight with some people in the street to go celebrate the good old days.  lol.

[FDK]
Members
1,078 posts
6,175 battles
5 hours ago, Blue_Darter said:

Bitxh please!... RN

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,217 posts
14,630 battles
2 minutes ago, Xwing_Red1 said:

Bitxh please!... RN

That's the past.

No Navy in the world can do the same thing the US Navy can do around the world and in the capacity the USN can today.  No Navy can project the same kind of naval power the USN can today.

[FDK]
Members
1,078 posts
6,175 battles
7 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

That's the past.

No Navy in the world can do the same thing the US Navy can do around the world and in the capacity the USN can today.  No Navy can project the same kind of naval power the USN can today.

Don't know man, I mean, yes, Happy Birthday to the United States Navy, Honest... But with such "commander" in chief...I dont know. most of the world do not have the same respect anymore. Like President Roosevelt must be rolling in his grave :/

Edited by Xwing_Red1

[PVE]
Members
9,922 posts
7,492 battles
5 hours ago, Blue_Darter said:

7 minutes ago, Xwing_Red1 said:

Bitxh please!... RN

3 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

That's the past.

Incoming! :cap_rambo:

:Smile_popcorn: