You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DaChosen1FoSho

So how does the forum feel about clans with 50% or more of their members being rerolls?

140 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,000 posts
13,665 battles

What difference does it make, It's still the same person/people with the same skills.

• Cool 3

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles
Just now, Camo68 said:

What difference does it make, It's still the same person/people with the same skills.

It makes a big difference, since clans are already not that popular and rerolls just boost the numbers. And that does matter since The rank season is delayed (an event that includes everyone who wants to join) because of Clan Battles which excludes most of the player base.

• Cool 1

Members
826 posts
2,634 battles
1 minute ago, BlailBlerg said:

the hell is a reroll?

It's when a player creates a second account for the same game. Wot has a LOT of them.

[O7]
Beta Testers
18 posts
6,254 battles
2 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

the hell is a reroll?

It's how turds make themselves feel good and enhance their internet e-peen.

• Cool 7

[NMKJT]
Members
2,721 posts
2 minutes ago, PicknChew said:

It makes a big difference, since clans are already not that popular and rerolls just boost the numbers. And that does matter since The rank season is delayed (an event that includes everyone who wants to join) because of Clan Battles which excludes most of the player base.

People having multiple accounts in the same clan is as old as MMOs. Might as well get upset at rain being wet

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,000 posts
13,665 battles
6 minutes ago, PicknChew said:

What WTR they have doesn't make any difference to you or your game and as far as I know there isn't a ranking system for clan battles until they 1) implement the battles and 2) the results are tabulated.

If WTR is used for initial season rostering rerolls will probably be more accurate than non rerolls as the non rerolls will have a lot of learner games impacting on their overall stats.

5 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

the hell is a reroll?

When a player stops playing their original account and starts a completely new one.  Question already answered.

Edited by Camo68

[NMKJT]
Members
2,721 posts
4 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

It's when a player creates a second account for the same game. Wot has a LOT of them.

A new account with the purpose to boost stats by eliminating all the games lost while learning

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,445 battles

It's their money to blow, but it's silly because it won't matter once the season starts.  People will get advanced to the different leagues based on their performance in CW.  Stats are good at gauging level of individual player skill, but not so much clan CW skill. As far as it being a recruiting tool - once the poop hits the fan, good stat bad teamwork clans will melt like butter ala PURPLE/BADGER from World of Tanks.

[NMKJT]
Members
2,721 posts
Just now, BiggieD61 said:

It's their money to blow, but it's silly because it won't matter once the season starts.  People will get advanced to the different leagues based on their performance in CW.  Stats are good at gauging level of individual player skill, but not so much clan CW skill. As far as it being a recruiting tool - once the poop hits the fan, good stat bad teamwork clans will melt like butter ala PURPLE/BADGER from World of Tanks.

My old clan in WOT is a solidly yellow clan, and was ranked 13 after last season in CW. Teamwork wins more than pure skill in CW, bet CB will be the same

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,445 battles
1 minute ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

My old clan in WOT is a solidly yellow clan, and was ranked 13 after last season in CW. Teamwork wins more than pure skill in CW, bet CB will be the same

It will take some focus for teams to put out a solid 7 every night of the week from a field of 30.  We are still a week away from getting enough oil to bump us out to 40 members, that will make a difference.

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles
12 minutes ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

People having multiple accounts in the same clan is as old as MMOs. Might as well get upset at rain being wet

11 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

What WTR they have doesn't make any difference to you or your game and as far as I know there isn't a ranking system for clan battles until they 1) implement the battles and 2) the results are tabulated.

If WTR is used for initial season rostering rerolls will probably be more accurate than non rerolls as the non rerolls will have a lot of learner games impacting on their overall stats.

You both missed my point I think.

I do not support the idea that an event for all is delayed for an even for few. That is all I said. And since WG doesn't want to run both events at the same time, we have to either join a clam, or continue to play random.

And while it is true for other MMos to have multiple characters in one of several clan, there is no clan structure in this game. It brings nothing to be part of one in terms of game play or game experience.

Edited by PicknChew

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,000 posts
13,665 battles
Just now, PicknChew said:

I do not support the idea that an event for all is delayed for an even for few. That is all I said. And since WG doesn't want to run both events at the same time, we have to either join a clam, or continue to play random.

Which event is being delayed for clan battles?

[NMKJT]
Members
2,721 posts
1 minute ago, PicknChew said:

I didn't miss your point, I don't agree but respect it so not arguing

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,000 posts
13,665 battles
Just now, PicknChew said:

Rank. No more rank this year it seems

Sorry haven't read that so didn't understand your point. 

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles

To me, it screams inactivity, completely disgusting behavior.

Yuck.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,240 posts
8,874 battles

I don't think the majority of players ever look at other player's stats so what's the point of creating a second account to boost them? As for clan battles, since they are tier X I think relatively few clans are going to participate in them. I doubt that my clan has any desire to do so, if it even had the ability (I know I don't have any tier X ships). I'm in a clan pretty much only because collecting oil can produce certain slight benefits.

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles
3 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I don't think the majority of players ever look at other player's stats so what's the point of creating a second account to boost them? As for clan battles. since they are tier X I think relatively few clans are going to participate in them. I doubt that my clan has any desire to do so, if it even had the ability (I know I don't have any tier X ships). I'm in a clan pretty much only because collecting oil can produce certain slight benefits.

I absolutely agree with this, hence my complaining about CBs. From what I have seen in-game, the majority of players are not in a clan and there are a fair number of one man clan for the oil. I also believe a minority of clans will participate, or be able to put a team up on a daily basis.

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles
12 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

Sorry haven't read that so didn't understand your point. 

my bad, I should have been clearer

bad bad Pick.... sigh*

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles
8 minutes ago, Helmut__Kohl said:

This is not WoT. 

Most people don't care about "potatoes" and "rerolls", which is great. 

hard to be sure really. But there are certainly some stat obsessed people out there