You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daechi

Super Container....REALLY!!!

44 comments in this topic

[-13-]
Members
34 posts
7,297 battles

Havent gotten a SC in a couple of months...FINALLY get one tonight....100 Detonation Flags......Gee WG.....would rather have been slapped then having a worthless SC flag shoved without lube...

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,953 battles

Lol. I would take those det flags any day of the week over most anything else a crate could offer.

• Cool 4

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,806 posts
9,864 battles

you will need those signals if you ever in any games that the CC testing right now, detonation everywhere!!!

so yeah REALLY

:Smile_popcorn:

[ARMDA]
Members
8,993 posts
3,574 battles

Save them on any ship you put those flooding flags on.

And don't come complaining why you get detonated so often.

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,046 posts
10,459 battles
43 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Lol. I would take those det flags any day of the week over most anything else a crate could offer.

100% worthwhile on every DD that sets sail, once you run out the only way to get more is to get detonated.

Oh well, Pearls before swine ....

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,233 battles
1 hour ago, Daechi said:

Havent gotten a SC in a couple of months...FINALLY get one tonight....100 Detonation Flags......Gee WG.....would rather have been slapped then having a worthless SC flag shoved without lube...

I would take that in a minute, I got the stupid damage control module in my last 2. 

[PSP]
Members
6,286 posts
8,912 battles
11 minutes ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Amazing how many people can complain about free things.

Generally speaking, :cap_like:

However, my brother-in-law is a horse trainer and he says that you probably shouldn't ever take a free horse because you will just be taking over someone else's problem.

Edited by Snargfargle

[FML]
Members
1,767 posts
10,138 battles
1 hour ago, Daechi said:

I realise that it is a way off, but those will become useful in the next Ranked season. Getting blown up is really bad for your team, usually results in your team's loss and almost certainly means you lose your star. 

That, and driving DDs generally. 

There re are far less useful drops. Like, pretty much everything SCs drop except ships, gold, premium time. 

Members
3,791 posts
14,076 battles
1 hour ago, Pulicat said:

Ditto! I use 'em on my Cruisers.

[BNKR]
Members
50 posts
617 battles

The fact we get super containers at all is amazing, so are the standard containers. We get them all the time too, not just during events. 

I wish we had something similar on WoT console. We get ops to complete that award small things like 1.5k xp on a specific tank, but no chance to randomly win a free ship, or prem time, or camo.. 

Better to be grateful than complain, you guys enjoy a very generous game. 

[INTEL]
Members
6,662 posts
25,753 battles

Complaints? I would be happy to get those. Very useful for DDs which I play a lot of.

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
554 posts
6,214 battles
9 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Generally speaking, :cap_like:

However, my brother-in-law is a horse trainer and he says that you probably shouldn't ever take a free horse because you will just be taking over someone else's problem.

There isn't such a thing as a "free" horse.

On edit: Or puppy

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles

Also good for ranked season use - or for wrapping fish if you are feeling less thankful.

[PSP]
Members
6,286 posts
8,912 battles
50 minutes ago, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

There isn't such a thing as a "free" horse. Or puppy

Or cat -- my two free stray cats have cost about a thousand dollars each in vet bills.

[-13-]
Members
34 posts
7,297 battles

Given the rarity of SCs on a daily draw of 3 chances AND going for a couple of months of getting 4 det flags or 15% flooding chance an occasional decent reward is not complaining about "free" stuff. Since I do purchase premium time and ships, that isnt considered as "free" stuff is it? No, I support this game and its development. As the OP, I was merely conveying my disappointment in receiving an item that does not boost my grinding up the lines. While DDs are okay, they are not my first choice in ships thus I find the det flags not useful. Its easy to see that the forums are just as salty as randoms. Trolls and potatoes...OH MY!!!

I'll just end up selling them. If I get detonated, then obviously I put myself in a position to do so. I wasnt angled or RNG just happened to give me a bad roll. Kind of makes me wonder if the complainers of complainers are BB drivers that dont tank but sit back and play sniper. 

edit: Yeah, its a whiiiiiine...lol

Edited by Daechi

[SEP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
12 hours ago, Daechi said:

I hope you detonate being above 80% of your health so you can appreciate them and appreciate free stuff too.

[PSP]
Members
6,286 posts
8,912 battles
2 minutes ago, murf4321 said:

better than 100 speed flags.

Have you put a speed flag on a DD? Try it sometime -- the percentage boost results in more extra kph the faster your ship is.

[SEP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
Just now, Snargfargle said:

Have you put a speed flag on a DD? Try it sometime -- the percentage boost results in more extra kph the faster your ship is.

Or on french cruisers, damn the HIV is fast with 'em!