Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wulfgarn

Flamu: Highlight: 1 Million Damage In The Halloween Event!

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,820
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Halloween event on the public test server.

Beware the Taint!! :Smile_teethhappy:

If you have issues with this Tuber personally, or you don't like videos being posted on these forums, kindly do not reply to this thread.

 

 

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,198
Members
5,159 posts

Yeah, seems like a really trivial achievement for anyone with a brain. It was easy to hit 300k last year and now things are tier 8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,820
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
4 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Yeah, seems like a really trivial achievement for anyone with a brain. It was easy to hit 300k last year and now things are tier 8. 

I was more interested in the Operation itself.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[BZWS]
Members
104 posts
1,107 battles

Anyone know how he just healed up to full HP in several seconds after being on about 40% HP? (9:35) (12:25)

Edit: Oh nvm apparently the quicker reload consumable also restores your HP, (but it seems a little OP... It's like having 5* your ship's worth of HP)

Edited by joshua011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[ANARC]
Members
150 posts
2,535 battles
11 minutes ago, joshua011 said:

Anyone know how he just healed up to full HP in several seconds after being on about 40% HP? (9:35) (12:25)

Edit: Oh nvm apparently the quicker reload consumable also restores your HP, (but it seems a little OP... It's like having 5* your ship's worth of HP)

Tell that to the brit bbs. 

 

As for the operation, it looks nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
501
[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
1,190 posts

Ive yet to manage, or see anyone manage, 5 stars in this. Killing the gorgon while still having the power to stop the other 10 bots from dropping the second tower seems to be quite hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,350 battles
42 minutes ago, Dareios said:

Ive yet to manage, or see anyone manage, 5 stars in this. Killing the gorgon while still having the power to stop the other 10 bots from dropping the second tower seems to be quite hard.

Best I've done is 4 stars, and that was lucky.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×