Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Talasomething

Tier 10 Cruiser Costs.

12 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
8,558 battles

I just wanted to get other peoples opinions on Tier 10 cruiser costs? In the screenshots below, I had a decent match yet netted 88k credits. I understand cruisers have additional consumables, but it by far seems the servicing cost needs to be adjusted. I am lucky enough to have premium time but those that don't essentially lose money for a good game. Its seems a bit off to me and wanted to see what others thought.

I can come in 3rd to 5th place on battleship or destroyer match and come out with more credits then any cruiser match.

Thanks and good hunting.

Talasomething..

shot-17.10.12_18.53.22-0786.jpg

shot-17.10.12_18.53.24-0223.jpg

shot-17.10.12_18.53.26-0032.jpg

shot-17.10.12_18.53.27-0880.jpg

Members
541 posts
2,939 battles

*unless you pay the ~$25 for the perma camo, then you make decent money.

[PSP]
Members
6,226 posts
8,854 battles

This is the way that WG ensures that they make money on this game. And before anyone says "what a cash grab," you need to realize that if WOWS is not profitable then it won't stay around. If I have to play two or three games in tier VI ships to pay for one outing in my Fletcher then so be it. I appreciate being able to enjoy this game for free. If you want your high-tier ships to make money then you need permanent or (better) premium camouflage and a premium account.

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
3 posts
8,558 battles

I totally understand its a free to play but it just seems a big discrepancy between the cruisers compared to the battleships and destroyers.

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles
14 minutes ago, Talasomething said:

I totally understand its a free to play but it just seems a big discrepancy between the cruisers compared to the battleships and destroyers.

No, there is literally not much difference between anything tier 10 for costs.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

It has been that way for a long time now, and frankly, it is a lot better than the old system where, if you were sunk, you had to pay even more than that amount listed there.

[SALVO]
Members
17,034 posts
17,659 battles
28 minutes ago, hexeris said:

get the premium camo..make money. I run it on all my T10 ships.

Damn.  That could get costly.  I have 8 tier 10's, I'd be looking at well over $100 to put "gold" camo on all of them.  Not really sure that I could justify the cost, even though I fully understand what gold camo gets you.

Members
4,819 posts
5,596 battles

I don't have a T10 cruiser yet, but when I play my Ibuki, walking away with a net positive in credit gains is all I ask for. I don't care if it's 5k or 105k, so long as I'm not losing credits.

• Cool 1

Members
1,033 posts
95 battles
1 hour ago, Talasomething said:

I can come in 3rd to 5th place on battleship or destroyer match and come out with more credits then any cruiser match.

Not sure about that. On my GK even on wins and even when I'm top or in top 3 on experience I usually end up losing money with all premium consumables used of course. Even if I do earn money it's very little. 

Sign in to follow this