Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bassmasta76

Yamamoto campaign finished... fitting collection piece

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

263
[5IN]
Members
1,790 posts
8,127 battles

So I finished the Yamamoto campaign today (not all tasks yet though).  I then open the reward container to find my first collection piece and I received the Nagato.  

 

This is hardly profound, but I stopped the IJN BB line before buying Nagato.   I figured it was only fitting to buy her and place Yamamoto himself in command.  

 

I don't know how the Nagato is as a ship, but I've fought against my fair share and they seem ok.  Time will tell I suppose.

 

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[W-P-E]
Members
467 posts
8 minutes ago, bassmasta76 said:

So I finished the Yamamoto campaign today (not all tasks yet though).  I then open the reward container to find my first collection piece and I received the Nagato.  

 

This is hardly profound, but I stopped the IJN BB line before buying Nagato.   I figured it was only fitting to buy her and place Yamamoto himself in command.  

 

I don't know how the Nagato is as a ship, but I've fought against my fair share and they seem ok.  Time will tell I suppose.

 

B

really? I sold my amagi but did not buy Izumo yet. Will I be awarded an Izumo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,183
[NOVA]
Members
11,026 posts
34 minutes ago, USSRichardNixon said:

really? I sold my amagi but did not buy Izumo yet. Will I be awarded an Izumo?

 

No.

 

By "he got Nagato", he meant he got the Nagato photo collection item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,147
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,174 posts
18,887 battles
10 minutes ago, issm said:

 

No.

 

By "he got Nagato", he meant he got the Nagato photo collection item.

I not always agree with issm but he is right. Be aware: not every container will give you token. It’s random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,710
[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Also means the OP bought Nagato and put Yamamoto as her captain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[5IN]
Members
1,790 posts
8,127 battles

LOL, sorry for the confusion...and thanks for clarifying for me gents.  Yes... I got the collection item "Nagato" and ended up buying Nagato with Yamamoto as the captain.

 

b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,353
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,393 posts
3,875 battles

Nagato is pretty solid, and has been the queen of tier 7 since there was a tier 7.

 

But many players have a hard time adjusting to her smaller number of accurate guns after getting so used to Fuso's inaccurate shotgun "throw enough at the wall" approach to hitting things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×