Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dave_1974

Have you noticed....

10 comments in this topic

[SFROG]
Members
9 posts
8,548 battles

Have you noticed since the introduction of clans, the quality of the games' culture has decreased? The amount of craptalking feels like it is has skyrocketed and the player maturity has taken a nose dive. For the most part people are decent and respectful. Maybe I am just noticing the chat more. Either way, what say you?

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,447 posts
3,875 battles

I have noticed a steady decline in player behavior but it was happening before clans and the addition of clans didn't accelerate that decline.

It's called "Being an online game". Most of the players are just bad people with no restraint.

Edited by AraAragami

[WOLF5]
Members
1,539 posts
2,148 battles

Nope, no diff. If anything, teamwork has been better the last few days (probably a random blip).

I play solo (not setup to do teamspeak, and play irregularly), so I have clan of like minded people (WOLF), and we just earn the oil and build buildings for the bonuses. Our chat is pretty good, and light-hearted, so no complaints.

[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
383 posts
7,088 battles

Whether or not clans have been around, the same people have been around playing the game. A lot of people were still in "clans" anyway, even before they officially got introduced/released. Without the actual Clan functions, people still coordinated and gathered themselves to make communities using chatrooms in-game, Teamspeak, Discord, Websites, etc. So, these people you see crap talking which I suspect might be in official clans, are probably people that hopped on board with the clan system and just continued talking crap like they were beforehand.

Being in a clan should not affect the way someone acts to such a degree. If they are talking crap all the time, them being in a clan would not change anything. If the clan in question reviewed their behavior properly, then they might end up clan-less as a result of punishment depending on severity.

Members
2,129 posts

I noticed right before the 2 year ship celebration, the decline of player skill in T8+. I can thank WG for that... It gets so bad any more, I actually feel like quitting. 

Drives me nuts seeing game after game of terrible lemmings. I can't escape them any more.

[SIMP]
Members
833 posts
8,480 battles
17 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

How long before they start calling the rest of us "pubbies"? Hehehe. I wonder.

Pubbie!

[5D5]
Members
2,291 posts
14,387 battles

Does OP not realize clans existed well well before the official introduction in game....SMH!!!

Confirmation bias yet again.

Sign in to follow this