Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wildblu_xx

Gosh Darn Independents [GOSH] is recruiting like-minded solo players

7 comments in this topic

[GOSH]
Members
5 posts
4,287 battles

Gosh Darn Independents is a group of like-minded individuals who prefer playing without a connection to a social clan but wish to take advantage of the economic and research benefits that clans offer.  To that end, the clan will have no team communications (other than daily message), no forums, no clan battles (unless you organize it among yourselves), and no obligations except one.  To remain in good standing, a member must currently make a monthly oil contribution equal to 10 x the Clan Level (Level 3 clan contribution is 30 oil a month).

The clan's accomplishments to date are the completion of several shipyards (T5, T6, and T7).  The current research queue is: Cruiser Dock, T8 Shipyard, then probably Destroyer Dock or US/Japan Research Centers..

[GOSH]
Members
5 posts
4,287 battles

Whether you have the Independence or not is up to you and Wargaming.net.  I welcome all who want the ship and repair discounts as well as the reduced research but really don't want to be in a social clan that requires active participation in clan events.

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles
4 hours ago, wildblu_xx said:

Whether you have the Independence or not is up to you and Wargaming.net.  I welcome all who want the ship and repair discounts as well as the reduced research but really don't want to be in a social clan that requires active participation in clan events.

Making a pun on your name like, I'll see myself out.

[GOSH]
Members
5 posts
4,287 battles

Hey bud, interested in saving coin to purchase T5 through T7 ships?  Check us out!  Our next research project is reducing the repair cost of cruisers.

[GOSH]
Members
5 posts
4,287 battles

GOSH is ideal for solo players who are ready to purchase T5 ships.  The next research project will be completed in late January 2018 or sooner if a few more folks join the clan.

Edited by wildblu_xx

Sign in to follow this